2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
That's kind of a big policy change that deserves discussion although I suspect it's just an election year promise that will be forgotten if he gets elected.
I get why Harris had to move to the center on some issues. That being said, I wish she would’ve made Medicare for All a part of her campaign.

That is how you instantly neuter any attempts like this by Trump.

Hilarious that Trump is now talking about mandating insurance companies cover IVF.

That wouldn't be possible without Obamacare. LOL.

I get why Harris had to move to the center on some issues. That being said, I wish she would’ve made Medicare for All a part of her campaign.

That is how you instantly neuter any attempts like this by Trump.

I'd like to see it, but I'm not sure if it's a winner Politically. It won't be particularly popular with seniors I don't think.

I think it could be a winner with seniors if sold correctly. Talk up expanding it to dental and vision, for example. Moot point based on what Harris has said so far though.

I just remember all those seniors fussing about Obamacare and how those poor people were going to take all the medicine.

I just remember all those seniors fussing about Obamacare and how those poor people were going to take all the medicine.
Yeah for sure. It would be fought tooth and nail by a ton of industries. They would be ready and willing to fill the head of seniors with propaganda about it destroying their existing Medicare.

I thought he already voted but I guess that was a primary.

Will he be allowed to vote as sentenced felon?

Yes unless New York incarcerates him. Florida's law denies felons the right to vote if they are convicted in Florida, or if the right to vote is taken away in another state where they were convicted.

Yes unless New York incarcerates him. Florida's law denies felons the right to vote if they are convicted in Florida, or if the right to vote is taken away in another state where they were convicted.
In NY, if convicted of a felony can you vote? Is it only if jailed?

Back