2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
“Google, nobody called from Google. One of the things like doing a show like yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you really see it is all over the place, they take clips of your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have a product, you have a great product. You have a great brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you have to do things like your show and other shows and Google has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down”

“Google, nobody called from Google. One of the things like doing a show like yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you really see it is all over the place, they take clips of your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have a product, you have a great product. You have a great brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you have to do things like your show and other shows and Google has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down”
That's so weird

The overturning of Roe v Wade in 2022 has galvanized women and quite a few men in elections the past two years. This is a significant advantage 2024 Dems including Kamala Harris has that Hillary Clinton and 2016 Derms did not in 2016. Had Roe v Wade been overturned in 2015, HRC would have won and the
Republian Party would have beern in serious trouble long-term. Plus people know that Trump has no resoect for thre law, which his last few months in office dramatically proved.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

And now there are a bunch of MAGA googling why their supposed to hate google

David Plouffe and Stephanie Cutter joining the Kamala Harris camptain will also help a good deal IMO. Tough and insightful.

Back