2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
This rally is fired up.

If Donald Trump finds himself chewing through a couch cushion, I hope it’s not one Vance has spent time on.

Guys, there is a ton of work to do, and at this point it’s still a really tight race, but I can’t in my wildest dreams believe what I’ve witnessed over the past 2 and a half weeks. I’ve never seen energy and enthusiasm of this magnitude.

Still not sure how it will turn out, but I feel like this massive weight has been lifted off my chest.

Guys, there is a ton of work to do, and at this point it’s still a really tight race, but I can’t in my wildest dreams believe what I’ve witnessed over the past 2 and a half weeks. I’ve never seen energy and enthusiasm of this magnitude.

Still not sure how it will turn out, but I feel like this massive weight has been lifted off my chest.
Yep. We still have to do the work. We still have to cross the finish line.

But this shit is so fucking over.

For all the talk about Biden not being up to the job, I have heard nary a word from you about how Trump is equally inept. Simply because he can shout doesn't make him in any way lucid. He better duck Kamala Harris in the debate or he will be made to look absolutely ridiculous. IMHO, that is why he ran to Fox. He knows that Harris won't go there, and then he can try to claim the high ground that he was willing to debate, but Harris ducked him. Unfortunately, about 42% of the population will believe that.
Trump is too old in a more general sense. No one 78 years old should have a job that demanding. But it’s totally a false equivalence to act like Trump and Biden are equally unfit mentally. The whole charade of covering up Biden’s decline was exposed on national television in the debate.

So yeah, I would much prefer have a younger candidate and I am not really a fan of Trump. But he’s 10x sharper than Biden, who is extremely feeble and can’t think on his feet at all.

Back