A confessional thread

Holy Lord. Long term grudges are the best and this one is real. Say your goodbyes to farce. But honestly, as horrible as he is, you are likely worse. Is this whole thread about self-aggrandizing pathetic fiction?

Oh, and farce isn’t anonymous to me. I’ve been tracking his movements for decades.
I’m a ghost!

It’s not a schtick.

O

ZZL didn’t fail because of the moderators. I realize you believe that nonsense.

The PTB split ZZL (which was a vibrant board) after Trump won in 2016. They created two separate boards that sucked compared to the original ZZL.

Then, in 2024, the PTB KILLED ZZL-P.
I don't know. I made maybe 10 posts after the split. I saw where It was going and it wasn't where I was going.

Weird dude. "We?" You've posted 5 times and it appears you are on some hardcore shit and somehow think you are funny and clever.

Welcome to superignore, no time for imbecile nerd dorks and freaks

Last edited:
It's just an observation. It's why so many MAGA dudes are frustrated that women won't date them.

And when I got to DC, I was really lonely and kind of desperate

I was always socially awkward and weird

I asked her what she wanted me to do for her, and she said that I'm the man and so it's my job to know these things. Read a book or something, she said. A week later, she broke up with me. I cancelled the house contract and bought something else in a hurry.

Farce, do you know this guy?
meadowlark? Sure, he was on the ZZL forever.

And now we have feud! I don’t expect it will take up a lot of my time though. It’s not like it’s fantasy football or something.

Weird dude. "We?" You've posted 5 times and it appears you are on some hardcore shit and somehow think you are funny and clever.

Welcome to superignore, no time for imbecile nerd dorks and freaks
These two are old friends who haven't seen each other in a while. Just a little humor. If you put him on ignore, you'll miss out on the fun.

These two are old friends who haven't seen each other in a while. Just a little humor. If you put him on ignore, you'll miss out on the fun.
Yeah I got the back and forth between the two of them. But otherwise he's a bore and major douche nozzle. Using the superignore rather than wasting time on his one dimensional annoying schtick.

I can delete if you like. Or you can as mod, no biggie. Just trying to get it back on topic. Nobody else is brave enough to participate, and maybe just a bad idea to start this thread
I was more confused than anything, but Kermit did look a little more disapproving than I intended …

Yeah I got the back and forth between the two of them. But otherwise he's a bore and major douche nozzle. Using the superignore rather than wasting time on his one dimensional annoying schtick.
A “bore”? Folks try reading this guy’s stripper story. Tell me who’s a “bore.”

No worries nyc, I didn't delete it because of your comment. That thread never took off as Super intended. So I thought better of having fun with it by adding some self deprecating stories. But the thread is lost at this point.

You are the BEST!

No worries nyc, I didn't delete it because of your comment. That thread never took off as Super intended. So I thought better of having fun with it by adding some self deprecating stories. But the thread is lost at this point.

You are the BEST!
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

I don't know why but I'm kinda liking Meadowlark's posts. I esp. liked when he wrote in one of his ominous posts towards farce: "This I swear:"

Back