Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
So ask yourself this: If they could make millions of otherwise rational people believe Biden was fine for 4 years, despite countless examples to the contrary that anyone paying attention could see…..should we really be surprised they had people confused about a Beyoncé rumor for like 4 hours?
Now a real trick it to make millions of working magas believe that the narcissist grifter actually gives a fuck about the po folk.

Trump is too old to be president and doesn’t compare well against Harris in terms of mental condition. But there’s no reason to even keep the charade up about Biden somehow being more mentally fit than DJT.
Dude, Biden's gone.
The only charade now is people trying to pretend that trump is competent and that he doesn't support project 2025.

100% guaranteed they will test her. She will need to clap back with force. If they sense a whiff of weakness they will decide it's on like Donkey Kong. I hope she has some stony eyed realists advising her (not to say she doesn't have a stony eyed streak in her herself, but she is untested). The whole "unity" thing ends at the first whiff of violent insurrection. You suppress a violent uprising using (legally sanctioned) greater violence.

I'm in trust but verify mode. I trust she understands this, but if and when it comes to it, shes gonna need to verify it.
She'll say bring it on, she is immune for a official act.... :cool:

If she wins can you imagine the blowback from the bigots? They were so mad over Obama they worshipped Trump. What will the Harris response bring?

I think this depends A LOT on ttump’s actions.
If he loses the election (and I believe he will), then trump will do all he can to overturn the will of the people. The Democrats have to be ready for the Trump assault on our democracy. Hopefully, this election will be the last stand for that vile piece of shit.

If he loses the election (and I believe he will), then trump will do all he can to overturn the will of the people. The Democrats have to be ready for the Trump assault on our democracy. Hopefully, this election will be the last stand for that vile piece of shit.
Much harder to subvert things when you don't control the largest military in the world and the federal branch of the US Governent.

Not saying we shouldn't be on guard, but easier to hang onto power (2020) than it is to seize it unlawfully (2024.)

Trump realizes he looked like a desperate fool melting down after her speech:

IMG_2483.jpeg
Maureen Dowd is covered in gold leaf? Strange, if true.

Last edited:
Much harder to subvert things when you don't control the largest military in the world and the federal branch of the US Governent.

Not saying we shouldn't be on guard, but easier to hang onto power (2020) than it is to seize it unlawfully (2024.)
Certainly true. Still, I don’t trust him or his minions.

Back