Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
Trump's head will explode if he loses to Kamala. Not only a woman, but a woman of color. He will never, ever concede defeat.
He will go into an overdrive of shouting about a rigged conspiracy against him. What worries me is the conservative media that supports him in these efforts and all the MAGA people who completely buy into it. Those people will be totally unhinged and who knows what they may do.

He will go into an overdrive of shouting about a rigged conspiracy against him. What worries me is the conservative media that supports him in these efforts and all the MAGA people who completely buy into it. Those people will be totally unhinged and who knows what they may do.
Let them do what they will. Trump won't be holding back the National Guard to protect them this time.

100% guaranteed they will test her. She will need to clap back with force. If they sense a whiff of weakness they will decide it's on like Donkey Kong. I hope she has some stony eyed realists advising her (not to say she doesn't have a stony eyed streak in her herself, but she is untested). The whole "unity" thing ends at the first whiff of violent insurrection. You suppress a violent uprising using (legally sanctioned) greater violence.

I'm in trust but verify mode. I trust she understands this, but if and when it comes to it, shes gonna need to verify it.

Last edited:
My hope is that the ass kicking is so great, Republicans/MAGA are just like the fans of a team leaving the arena after you got beat by 40 points. You know it's futile to try and argue or fight. They just accept it and are quiet for a little bit.

So that whole "special guest" thing was weird, right? It would be one thing if it was just a silly internet rumor but the hosts on NBC were openly talking about it, and their floor correspondent all but said the guest was going to be Beyonce. And it turns out it was just all completely baseless speculation? WTF happened?

So ask yourself this: If they could make millions of otherwise rational people believe Biden was fine for 4 years, despite countless examples to the contrary that anyone paying attention could see…..should we really be surprised they had people confused about a Beyoncé rumor for like 4 hours?

So ask yourself this: If they could make millions of otherwise rational people believe Biden was fine for 4 years, despite countless examples to the contrary that anyone paying attention could see…..should we really be surprised they had people confused about a Beyoncé rumor for like 4 hours?
Biden is in far better mental condition than Trump. Trump doesn’t even have a speech impediment and he cannot put a coherent paragraph together.

Back