Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

Logged in Facebook. High school contact that I barely remembered had a post that she cheated by having notes (she wrote notes during as anyone does). And he was so strong she was lying and he never told a lie

I'm grateful for the unfriend option. High school... Lol trash

Logged in Facebook. High school contact that I barely remembered had a post that she cheated by having notes (she wrote notes during as anyone does). And he was so strong she was lying and he never told a lie

I'm grateful for the unfriend option. High school... Lol trash

It’s amazing how effed up these people are. They need de-programming

I think it’s way more honorable for someone to outright state that they are going to vote for Trump and they don’t give a flying fuck whether you care or not, than it is to do some bullshit like write-in a candidate who is not even on the ballot. One of my close family members, who is a two-time Trump voter but who is disgusted by Trump now, won’t vote for him but won’t vote for Harris, so this person is going to write in Condi Rice, so they say. I’ve told him I would have way more respect for a vote for Trump than I have respect for a write-in.

In which case your position is really that you're OK with who everyone else wants.

Not really "Ok" with, but more like "not gonna be complicit in" I will live with and accept whichever one wins. It's obviously going to be one of the two (I'd be shocked if Harris doesn't win fairly easily in the end though)

I think it’s way more honorable for someone to outright state that they are going to vote for Trump and they don’t give a flying fuck whether you care or not, than it is to do some bullshit like write-in a candidate who is not even on the ballot. One of my close family members, who is a two-time Trump voter but who is disgusted by Trump now, won’t vote for him but won’t vote for Harris, so this person is going to write in Condi Rice, so they say. I’ve told him I would have way more respect for a vote for Trump than I have respect for a write-in.
And what did he say?

Not really "Ok" with, but more like "not gonna be complicit in" I will live with and accept whichever one wins. It's obviously going to be one of the two (I'd be shocked if Harris doesn't win fairly easily in the end though)
You’re complicit regardless.

To steal a line from a Rush song, “if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.” Throwing a vote away on a third party—or choosing not to vote at all—is still complicity in a 2-party system.

Back