Harris/Walz Catch-All | Harris does Oprah interview/Town Hall

• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 250
  • Views: 6K
  • Politics 

Seven years later, at the White House Correspondents Dinner journalists' reception, The Huffington Post's Ryan Grim approached Watters with his phone camera running and asked him to walk over to Terkel and apologize. Watters at first said he would apologize and then said he would not, adding, "I ambushed her because O'Reilly told me to get her because she said some bad shit." Video of the incident shows Watters then grabbing Grim's phone and throwing it on the floor, and later grabbing it again and putting it in his pocket. Eventually, the two got into a shoving match, as Grim attempted to recover his phone. Watters later commented on the incident on The O'Reilly Factor, stating, "I was at this party trying to enjoy myself. This guy came up to me. He starts putting it in my face."

Terkel wrote that Watters' response was "surprising", considering that "Watters' way of confronting his subjects is to thrust cameras in their faces unexpectedly and pepper them with aggressive questions."

Yet another Republican who believes that it's OK for him to do annoying things to other people, but no one better dare do the same thing to him. And a male Fox News talking head having extramarital affairs is pretty much par for the course. What paragons of virtue and traditional family and moral values they are at Fox!

Better yet - can you do a cookout milkshake with the straw without the straw crumpling in half (and then it scrapes the roof of your mouth because you are trying to suck an entire blueberry thru the damn thing)?
This exactly. Heck, Roy cooper even told Tim walz he wouldn’t be able to use the straw on the cook out shake, he would have to use a spoon. It’s the only way.

This exactly. Heck, Roy cooper even told Tim walz he wouldn’t be able to use the straw on the cook out shake, he would have to use a spoon. It’s the only way.
I just wait an hour for the shake to soften. It's worth it.

Very briefly, the Cook Out near me had the thick plastic wider straws that PDQ provided with their shakes. It was a godsend but short-lived

I’m a huge fan of hers. She is exceptionally talented, and only 26 years old. The NC Democratic Party is in good hands from a leadership standpoint for a long time.
She was student body prez at App State when I was at Carolina. Believe she worked for the Kamala campaign in Iowa in 2020. Has to be a full circle moment for her to see Kamala as the nominee with NC in play.

She was student body prez at App State when I was at Carolina. Believe she worked for the Kamala campaign in Iowa in 2020. Has to be a full circle moment for her to see Kamala as the nominee with NC in play.
Oh neat! I have no idea why, but for some reason I thought she was a Carolina graduate herself. That’s awesome that she went to Appalachian State.

Back