How do you stab 6, 7 9 year olds to death?; Anti-Immigrant UK Protests explode in violence

• Thread starter Thread starter Batt Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 50
  • Views: 763
You are correct. I don’t even know if you actually care about this. I just know what you start thread about.

Did you start a thread about synagogue or black church shootings?
Very rich that you mention synagogues if you know anything about me from the ZZLP. You are making things up to fit the narrative of what you think about me. Carry on if you wish.

What are you projecting? I know for a fact Sandy Hook happened. I detest folks like Infowars dude and all his followers. Why are you making things up?
You posts are outraged on what right wing media tells you to be outraged about.

You did not start threads on any of the aforementioned situations which had more casualties in the United States…why?

You completely ignored synagogue/black church shootings. Why?

You posts are outraged on what right wing media tells you to be outraged about.

You did not start threads on any of the aforementioned situations which had more casualties in the United States…why?

You completely ignored synagogue/black church shootings. Why?
100% lies. 100%.

As far as I know, you can still search the ZZLP under their archives. Go look at my condemnations from '15 Emanuel African Methodist, '16 Pulse Nightclub, '18 Pittsburg, '19 Monsey. Go look and perhaps you will knock off your lies. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.

As far as I know, you can still search the ZZLP under their archives. Go look at my condemnations from '15 Emanuel African Methodist, '16 Pulse Nightclub, '18 Pittsburg, '19 Monsey. Go look and perhaps you will knock off your lies. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.
You started threads on which topics?

Please refrain from personal attacks based on prior grudges from other sites and assumptions unsupported by posting history here. Thanks for your consideration and support of a civil discourse.
That is an unsupportable leap from the OP in this thread. Would request that folks try not to bring grudges from prior sites to re-engage here.

If anything you allege about OP is reflected in actual interactions here, then sure, let’s discuss it then. Thanks!🙏
I don’t know anything about the poster, just the posts. This unfortunate news was followed up violence stoked by misinformation and disproportionate outrage based on race/national identity.

If there were threads started by OP about the black/jew-targeted killings domestically, I am happy to be proven wrong.

I don’t know anything about the poster, just the posts. This unfortunate news was followed up violence stoked by misinformation and disproportionate outrage based on race/national identity.

If there were threads started by OP about the black/jew-targeted killings domestically, I am happy to be proven wrong.
Here? Site not open long. Go look at ZZLP. You know that.

If he posted on such threads, he doesn’t need to have started them.

Maybe he came to ZZL-P intending to start a thread and saw an existing one. Should he have started a 2nd thread?

If he posted on such threads, he doesn’t need to have started them.

Maybe he came to ZZL-P intending to start a thread and saw an existing one. Should he have started a 2nd thread?
1) Show the posts. Happy to be proven wrong.
2) Anyone who has started a post knows there is a difference in starting and keeping something alive than driving by with a like.
3) We know that a large part of the outrage here is due to misinformation and racism…this was terrible, but bad things happen to little kids in America every day.

2) Anyone who has started a post knows there is a difference in starting and keeping something alive than driving by with a like.
3) We know that a large part of the outrage here is due to misinformation and racism…this was terrible, but bad things happen to little kids in America every day.

Wasn’t there a single mass shooting thread on the ZZLP? Not sure why someone should be expected to start a new thread for incidents that were covered under an existing thread.

You should let this go.

Back