How do you stab 6, 7 9 year olds to death?; Anti-Immigrant UK Protests explode in violence

• Thread starter Thread starter Batt Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 50
  • Views: 763
A good reminder that the epidemic of right-wing nativism spreads throughout the entire world. Too many young, disaffected men, in particular, have fallen under the sway of truly despicable people who tell them that the world is unfair to them and that they need to take back their rightful place atop the social hierarchy from the women, immigrants, LGBTQ people, and minorities who have taken it away from them.

A good reminder that the epidemic of right-wing nativism spreads throughout the entire world. Too many young, disaffected men, in particular, have fallen under the sway of truly despicable people who tell them that the world is unfair to them and that they need to take back their rightful place atop the social hierarchy from the women, immigrants, LGBTQ people, and minorities who have taken it away from them.
As opposed to the left who literally tell the other groups the world is unfair to them?

As opposed to the left who literally tell the other groups the world is unfair to them?
lol the difference is one group is trying (not always perfectly) to remedy the effects of historical discrimination and exclusion against women, minorities, etc whereas another group is creating grievance out of thin air.

Not to trivialize the topic but the thread title keeps reminding me of this:

I always found it interesting that, Tim Colceri, the "door gunner," and that was how he was billed, was originally cast as Drill Instructor Hartman. R. Lee Ermy was just a technical advisor, but once Stanley Kubrick met the real deal, Ermy, Colceri got--as a door prize--the door gunner role. Allegedly, part of Ermy audition for the drill instructor role, was to curse/use profanity for five minutes straight--without repeating himself--while tennis balls were being thrown at him. And, also allegedly, some of Ermy's profane remarks, that made it into the final cut, had to be explained to Kubrick.

Stop the Steal.
Insurrection.
Obama.
Immigrants.
School books.
CRT.
Voters.
BLM.
Wedding Cake.
Women.
Childless people.
Cats.

The world seems unfair to the right also.

"
An 11-year-old girl and 34-year-old woman have been stabbed in London's Leicester Square.

In a post on X, the Met Police said a man had been arrested and taken into custody, adding the force did not believe there were "any outstanding suspects".

The Met said the girl would require hospital treatment but her injuries were not life threatening, while the woman's injuries were "more minor". The force said there was no suggestion the incident was terror-related "at this stage".

A shop worker who helped stop the stabbing told the BBC he had heard "a scream", so he "jumped on the attacker... and kicked the knife away from him".

Abdullah, 29, who works at TWG tea in Leicester Square, said he intervened to stop the attacker who had blood on his face and chest.

"I heard a scream and I just went outside and saw one guy had a knife," he explained.

"The moment I saw it I just jumped on that guy and grabbed his hand... and put him down on the floor and kicked the knife away from him."

He said a couple of other men also came over to help and held the man down for "four to five" minutes, adding he decided to take action because "I had no time, I just didn't think".

"It's horrible to be honest; I've never seen anything like that before," he said.

"To do this to a kid, it's horrible." ..."

Far-right riots erupt in U.K. in the wake of child murders​

Far-right, anti-immigration demonstrations stoked by conspiracy theories and AI-generated images spread on social media spilled over into violence in cities across the nation.

“…
On Saturday, groups in Leeds waving St. George’s Cross flags, England’s national flag regularly flown by far-right groups, shouted “Muslims off our streets,” pairing it with a slur suggesting they were criminal child abusers. In the city of Hull, rioters threw bottles and smashed a window at a hotel housing asylum-seekers as demonstrators clashed with police.

What started as targeted anti-immigration demonstrations quickly descended into directionless disorder. A library in Liverpool, reopened in 2023 as an “education to employment” service for people of all abilities, was set ablaze.

One police officer in the city was hit on the head with a chair and another kicked and knocked off his motorcycle. The police force responsible for the region has confirmed that two officers were taken to the hospital with injuries. …”
"On Saturday, groups in Leeds waving St. George’s Cross flags, England’s national flag regularly flown by far-right groups, shouted “Muslims off our streets,"

Someone should tell the rioters that Rwanda is only about 2% Muslim, so the odds of the perpetrator being Muslim are very slim.

Back