JD Vance Catch-all | (Merged with newest JD Vance stand-alone thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 799
  • Views: 17K
  • Politics 

nycfan

Curator/Moderator
ZZL Supporter

EDIT - I think he was saying that parents should get extra votes per kid, not that childless can’t vote at all.

Last edited:
Alright, if the freaking AP has to put out a fact check that JD Vance did not have sex with a couch, there’s at least something to the story. What a weird MF.

So Elon Musk gets 367 votes? Rs keep thjs up and Dems will landslide them. And I am OK with that!

Only land owners and tax payers should have a vote. And women shouldn’t own any land and of course they shouldn’t have a vote. They should remain barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. The Bible says so.prove me wrong.

Vance will prove to be a huge drag on the pub ticket. When Trump and the pubs are licking their wounds and looking for scape goats on their loss in November, they can look in the mirror at trump himself, but also at their VP pick.

Only land owners and tax payers should have a vote. And women shouldn’t own any land and of course they shouldn’t have a vote. They should remain barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. The Bible says so.prove me wrong.

Vance will prove to be a huge drag on the pub ticket. When Trump and the pubs are licking their wounds and looking for scape goats on their loss in November, they can look in the mirror at trump himself, but also at their VP pick.
Landowners with ancestory from the British Isles

Do we think there's a legitimate chance Trump boots him off the ticket? What a disastrous start.

Can we get a debate between JD and Dolly Parton, who has no kids? Perhaps Dolly makes a late push to be Kamala’s VP.

I updated the description after rethinking it. Still idiotic, but I think his proposal was more that parents get extra votes for each kid (which I assume they lose when the child is old enough to vote).

OTOH, AP helping out with a fact check:

Taking a page out of MAGA, believing he thrusted to the point of climax between two couch cushions amuses me, so I don’t care if it’s true or not.

I’m gonna believe it.

Does each parent get an extra vote per kid? If so my wife and I get eight votes, unless steps don’t count, in which case my wife only gets three. But she was a surrogate twice, so does she get five?

What about adopted kids? Probably not, because he wouldn’t want to give Major Pete any extra votes.

My late 23 year old cat Asti used to IMO pay closer attention to the TV when the better candidate was speaking. So pets should get to choose also. Of course Asti became ultra-focused whenever a documentary with birds came on. Vance does have a lot of birdbrained ideas (apologies to crows, parrots, etc).

Back