Mark Robinson thread | Report - Pressure on Robinson to drop out?

odd timing, on the day she tied the record for oldest woman to win a gold in gymnastics.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

That seems a bit naive. OAN would likely welcome him with open arms. I mean, the right-wing mediasphere loves black folks like Robinson. They’re not concerned with things like morality or legality—anyone who genuflects to Trump and/or white Christian nationalism is welcome.
He's a perfect match for OAN.

It's a lie that might get him in trouble with his own voters.

"Stand by our current laws" = I'm a status quo moderate nobody on the abortion issue. Don't vote against me because of this issue.

But "our current laws" also = legal abortion. It's as though he thinks his voters don't know that.

It's a lie that might get him in trouble with his own voters.

"Stand by our current laws" = I'm a status quo moderate nobody on the abortion issue. Don't vote against me because of this issue.

But "our current laws" also = legal abortion. It's as though he thinks his voters don't know that.
Overturning Roe v Wade was the greyhound catching the fake rabbit. Now that they have it, they are not sure they really want it.

You're right. Just pointing out that, for religious conservatives in NC, that commercial is a heel turn.
To be clear, I was agreeing with you. They kept the religious right energized by the idea of overturning Roe v Wade. Now that they did it, the political elite of the GOP aren’t happy.

You're right. Just pointing out that, for religious conservatives in NC, that commercial is a heel turn.
The rural religious voters have quite a dilemma. They don’t really want to vote for a black man, but he’s a MAGA, so it’s more tolerable, but he’s backtracking on his no abortion-no exceptions promise, but the white man running against him is a Jew, so the conundrum continues.

What’s a country-ass white man supposed to do these days?

Back