Mark Robinson thread | Report - Pressure on Robinson to drop out?

No surprise whatsoever. That TV commercial where Robinson claims to support the current NC abortion law was a lie from the beginning. If elected he'll push for an extreme abortion ban just like they have in Idaho and Texas and Oklahoma, and likely without exceptions for rape, incest, or the mother's health being in danger. And anyone who believes otherwise is a fool, imo. Same as Trump and Project 2025 - his claims to not support the project and that he doesn't know anyone working for it is a flat-out lie, and anyone who believes him is a gullible fool.

No surprise whatsoever. That TV commercial where Robinson claims to support the current NC abortion law was a lie from the beginning. If elected he'll push for an extreme abortion ban just like they have in Idaho and Texas and Oklahoma, and likely without exceptions for rape, incest, or the mother's health being in danger. And anyone who believes otherwise is a fool, imo. Same as Trump and Project 2025 - his claims to not support the project and that he doesn't know anyone working for it is a flat-out lie, and anyone who believes him is a gullible fool.
Good article on race:

I agree. Robinson being so crazy might just lift Harris to victory over Trump in NC. I think Robinson will lose handily and it’ll be very very close between Harris and Trump.

Why do you need an AI when you're talking about another racist black man working for the white man? Everybody understands how folks sell out for money and fame. But if the Benedict Arnold is based on race apparently they are not an effing traitor to democracy.

Anyone know what group paid for this? I would be livid if money I donated went to such an endeavor. This should not happen by either party.

Nevermind, I read the article which I should have done in the first place. Someone should tell Stiefel to stuff it. This is a BAD idea.

Last edited:
Might as well get used to it, it ain't going away. Oh brave new world that has such "people" in it...

I will join the chorus opposing the running of this ad. You can have someone read the statements Robinson said without using AI to create a deceptive version of him doing it.

Josh Stein should publicly condemn the ad while also pointing out that Mark Robinson said those things, but there are better, more honest ways of making his words known.

Anyone know what group paid for this? I would be livid if money I donated went to such an endeavor. This should not happen by either party.

Nevermind, I read the article which I should have done in the first place. Someone should tell Stiefel to stuff it. This is a BAD idea.
Bad idea, terrible portent of things to come.

Also, in this specific instance, a gift to MR. Making a 'fake' ad to attack him allows him to say all other criticisms of him are fake too.

Back