Most Famous Building in North Carolina?

• Thread starter Thread starter donbosco
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 62
  • Views: 868
I’ll say this — CLT is getting a LOT better as they finish more of the renovations and open the newly created spaces. Much better restaurants, access to the terminal, etc. Will be a while before it’s done, but this could be a pretty great airport for our kids.
CLT is in a tough spot because the original footprint and infrastructure simply wasn’t designed to handle the current volume. I understand that’s not exactly the easiest problem in the world to fix and I know they’re trying with the renovations, but I’m kind of in wait and see mode to see how well it actually pans out.

My main gripe with CLT is how expensive it is for me to fly there directly from my current city, which I realize is more of a me problem lol.

CLT is in a tough spot because the original footprint and infrastructure simply wasn’t designed to handle the current volume. I understand that’s not exactly the easiest problem in the world to fix and I know they’re trying with the renovations, but I’m kind of in wait and see mode to see how well it actually pans out.

My main gripe with CLT is how expensive it is for me to fly there directly from my current city, which I realize is more of a me problem lol.
Agree with that. The space for planes to maneuver between the terminals is a good example of a problem that can’t be fixed. And my experience is admittedly unusual. I’m usually flying for business so price is not a priority.

Back