Smith Center Replacement/Renovation

I do not go to Carter Finley either. I think the last time I did John Bunting was our coach. I haven't lost a thing over there at the fairgrounds. No need for me to return. I despise those fuckers with every fiber of my being.
God yes. This is one of about a billion reasons why I've always liked you a ton. Fuck NC State.

You could be right about PNC but I'll never know. I'm not going to see a damned thing in a building draped top to bottom in Wolpfack shit. Just am not. It's their building. Everything about that building is NC State. It's a no for me.
It’s funny, that’s one of the reasons I can never get super into the Hurricanes lol. The arena, the color scheme, their die hard fan base seems to be mostly State fans (you can hear them do that stupid “home of the PACK” thing when they play the national anthem at Canes games). It all feels too NCST-adjacent.

If they are going to spend the money I'd rather see a new stadium (with a roof) as well. If they are going to have artificial turf anyway, might as well put a roof on it to make the building more useful.
Buffalo is building and paying for a storm for the bills that will be used 10 times a year as it is not a dome.

Back