Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 670
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
George Conway’s Anti-Psychopath PAC highlights Trump gaffes in new campaign
George is looking much more lifelike and energetic - and quite a few pounds lighter - these days, since he got rid of the 'ol Kellyanne suit. The Lincoln Project puts out some great ads and has some good content on their YT channel. My personal favorite vid from them thus far has been The Squalid ( if interested: ).

George is looking much more lifelike and energetic - and quite a few pounds lighter - these days, since he got rid of the 'ol Kellyanne suit. The Lincoln Project puts out some great ads and has some good content on their YT channel. My personal favorite vid from them thus far has been The Squalid ( if interested: ).

He's an inch taller...

Trump had an old fashioned reposting meltdown last night, partially attacks on Fox News (likely in response to his own complaints about Fox), partially about MSM propping up Harris and others just a mix of loathing and QAnon and MAGA cultist stuff. A sampling:

[to post a link on that crap site you lose the repost tag and post a link to the original post, plus I’m not a member so when I post links viewed through the Trump side-door, you just get a link to the Truth Social login page — hence the screen shots or use Twitter reposts]

IMG_2207.jpeg

IMG_2201.jpeg

IMG_2202.jpeg

Our Neighbor is cleaning out his basement and has parked a trailer in the driveway to haul off some crap. I glanced over and could have swore it said “DUMPTRUMP”. But I like TUFFDUMP as a new nickname for orangeturd

Attachments

• IMG_2366.jpeg
    IMG_2366.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 1
This is the Trump 60% of Americans detest and want to just go away. Glad to see him back. His campaign has lost all control of him again.

Girl Door GIF

Reminds me of when Tip O’Neill directed the C-Span cameras to show the empty House well as a Representative was giving an impassioned speech to no one. The kind of image manipulation thats been going on in politics forever, just the medium has changed. But still funny to see the sausage made.

Former U.S. president Donald Trump repeated a baseless claim about Justin Trudeau's parentage in an interview on Monday, suggesting that the prime minister "could be" the son of former Cuban president Fidel Castro.

The current Republican presidential candidate sat down for an interview with streamer Adin Ross and was asked to react to photos of various U.S. and world leaders.

When shown a photo of the prime minister, Trump immediately brought up the conspiracy theory, citing an unnamed "they" as his source.

"They say he's the son of Fidel Castro and could be. Anything's possible in this world," Trump said.

Back