Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 670
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

“Today, Celine Dion’s management team and her record label, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., became aware of the unauthorized usage of the video, recording, musical performance, and likeness of Celine Dion singing “My Heart Will Go On” at a Donald Trump / JD Vance campaign rally in Montana. In no way is this use authorized, and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use.

…And really, THAT song?”

season 1 chef GIF

No general MAGA thread (Reborn as MAGA on IC) so I will post this here.

Crazy MAGA now wants to do a Bud Light on Dunkin Donuts, who does not want to advertise on a platform hosting types like Alex Jones and other crazies. MAGAs are pissed.

It could be VERY BAD for the value of Truth Social media stock if Trump continues posting on Twitter/X ... the ONLY value Truth Social really has right now is as the exclusive platform of Trump social media posts.

DJT is down 4.77% today in trading on NASDAQ, though in part because it had a weird spike to start the day. Still, as of now, toggling above/below $25/share (which is still way higher than is justified other than as a political meme stock).

No general MAGA thread (Reborn as MAGA on IC) so I will post this here.

Crazy MAGA now wants to do a Bud Light on Dunkin Donuts, who does not want to advertise on a platform hosting types like Alex Jones and other crazies. MAGAs are pissed.

So they are joining musk in his stupid case against advertisers, wow.

This should be thrown out of the courts as frivolous and all participants should be fined for wasting the courts resources.

It could be VERY BAD for the value of Truth Social media stock if Trump continues posting on Twitter/X ... the ONLY value Truth Social really has right now is as the exclusive platform of Trump social media posts.

DJT is down 4.77% today in trading on NASDAQ, though in part because it had a weird spike to start the day. Still, as of now, toggling above/below $25/share (which is still way higher than is justified other than as a political meme stock).

I am better off than when he was president and I will be even better off when he loses in November and goes away.

Back