Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 670
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
In Asheville, Trump is speaking in Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, the side room at Hannah’s Convention Center. There’s a larger room that can hold 3-4x the number of people, but it must have had other plans.

In Asheville, Trump is speaking in Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, the side room at Hannah’s Convention Center. There’s a larger room that can hold 3-4x the number of people, but it must have had other plans.
But hey, let's be positive. He paid the entire bill upfront, so at least he won't run off and leave the bill outstanding.

I guess you’ve changed your opinion over the past four years, eh?
From supporting/voting for Trump like I did in 2016? Yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that I absolutely sure as hell have changed my opinion since then. Part of it was seeing firsthand what a spectacular disaster the Trump presidency was for American influence abroad, and then the other part was living through the last four years of the Biden administration and enjoying the hell out of having a president that reestablished the United States as the global leader and defender of democracy, while domestically presiding over a booming economy, incredible prosperity, lowering crime, low unemployment, reduced illegal border crossings, historic investment in infrastructure in rural and underserved communities across the country, etc.

From supporting/voting for Trump like I did in 2016? Yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that I absolutely sure as hell have changed my opinion since then. Part of it was seeing firsthand what a spectacular disaster the Trump presidency was for American influence abroad, and then the other part was living through the last four years of the Biden administration and enjoying the hell out of having a president that reestablished the United States as the global leader and defender of democracy, while domestically presiding over a booming economy, incredible prosperity, lowering crime, low unemployment, reduced illegal border crossings, historic investment in infrastructure in rural and underserved communities across the country, etc.
2024 - 4 = 2020

I didn’t read the rest of that. I figure it’s the same as your first hundred poasts today. And yesterday. And the day before.

hahahaha you are such a weird, obsessive person and I don't really understand your fetish for me. But I am flattered!
If you use “weird” and “obsessive” to describe someone who has gently chided you about your high-volume shit-poasting twice, what words do you use to describe someone who actually poasts a hundred times a day, everyday, about another person? “Normal”? “Well-adjusted”? Probably not, right? I’m just saying that it might not hurt to back away from your screen for more than ten minutes…for your health. You might even come up with an interesting thought or learn to subtract with the extra time.

If you use “weird” and “obsessive” to describe someone who has gently chided you about your high-volume shit-poasting twice, what words do you use to describe someone who actually poasts a hundred times a day, everyday, about another person? “Normal”? “Well-adjusted”? Probably not, right? I’m just saying that it might not hurt to back away from your screen for more than ten minutes…for your health. You might even come up with an interesting thought or learn to subtract with the extra time.
You use the word "poast?"

The fact that you spend more than a tenth of a microsecond thinking about or caring about the volume of another anonymous Internet message board poster’s posting is…yeah… weird and obsessive. Hopefully you can move past that odd fixation- it’s not normal! I don’t think I have ever let it cross my mind to know or care how much or how little other posters post. But it does give me a little bit of pleasure to know that my “shit-poasting” about Donald Trump annoys you; the other thing that might annoy you is to know that I somehow manage to excel in a job that pays me handsomely while simultaneously “shit-poasting” about Trump!

But thank you very much for your concern about my health and well-being. Appreciate you looking out.

The fact that you spend more than a tenth of a microsecond thinking about or caring about the volume of another anonymous Internet message board poster’s posting is…yeah… weird and obsessive. Hopefully you can move past that odd fixation- it’s not normal! I don’t think I have ever let it cross my mind to know or care how much or how little other posters post. But it does give me a little bit of pleasure to know that my “shit-poasting” about Donald Trump annoys you; the other thing that might annoy you is to know that I somehow manage to excel in a job that pays me handsomely while simultaneously “shit-poasting” about Trump!

But thank you very much for your concern about my health and well-being. Appreciate you looking out.
Not much joy in Croatoan. Maybe he will disappear without a sign of struggle or leaving in haste.

Who poasts a hundred times a day?

Back