Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 670
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
“… Mr. Trump made money from two other recently released books, including $505,763 from one listed as “A MAGA Journey.” He also reported a $300,000 royalty payment for “The Greenwood Bible,” which appears to be for a version of the Bible that Mr. Trump and the singer Lee Greenwood have endorsed.

The Bible is on sale online for $60 with a copy signed by Mr. Trump selling for $1,000. “Yes, this is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!” the site advertises. …”

Awww, man, I followed Kaczynski’s tweets about Baby Bean real time — to the point that I shed a tear when he announced that she had succumbed to her condition, and later felt happy for him and his wife when they got pregnant again. He has used that platform not just to share their trials and ultimate grief but to raise awareness of the brain tumor condition his little daughter battled.

Anyone using Baby Bean’s ordeal as an attack on her loving father is deeply vile and should be shunned.

Just gonna leave this here....est est est is hopefully the future of maga and our hemorrhoids.
Thanks for posting that. That was great. Have you listened to the Conspirituality podcast (they also wrote a book)? Based on posting this article I'm thinking you'd like it a lot. It's wide ranging but mostly centers on the intersection of the health and wellness community, new age spiritualism, and the alt right. They tackle many of the themes that Wolfe wrote about in that essay (after all, what is biohacking but the purest expression on "me").

Thanks for posting that. That was great. Have you listened to the Conspirituality podcast (they also wrote a book)? Based on posting this article I'm thinking you'd like it a lot. It's wide ranging but mostly centers on the intersection of the health and wellness community, new age spiritualism, and the alt right. They tackle many of the themes that Wolfe wrote about in that essay (after all, what is biohacking but the purest expression on "me").
Thanks I will check it out. I've been known to blame many of our societies ills on J.R. Ewing and the Dallas series!

Just gonna leave this here....est est est is hopefully the future of maga and our hemorrhoids.
I noticed from that post that the cover price of New York magazine in 1976 was 75 cents. Today it is $7.99. According to the inflation calculator something costing 75 cents in 1976 would cost $4.11 today. Is New York mag price gouging? I wonder how their current ad rate card compares to 1976 rates?

I noticed from that post that the cover price of New York magazine in 1976 was 75 cents. Today it is $7.99. According to the inflation calculator something costing 75 cents in 1976 would cost $4.11 today. Is New York mag price gouging? I wonder how their current ad rate card compares to 1976 rates?
I wouldn't consider it price gouging. Price gouging usually refers to overpricing basic necessities. A physical NY mag is a niche product now. And the print magazine industry is certainly not making windfall profits. I'm guessing the costs of production for a physical print magazine in an increasingly digital world combined with a dramatically shrinking customer base with dwindling attention spans requires a price of $7.99 just to stay afloat.

He is spiraling. Nothing like calling our country a garbage dump!

IMG_5312.jpeg

Back