Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I was about to ask, "Has there been any recent media scrutiny of her modeling career?" If so, I've missed it.

But then I watched the video to the end and realize that she's just trying to create a little controversy to sell her book that's in pre-order status and it all makes sense.
Yeah, she got a free pass from establishment media (which is perfectly fine and is notable mainly b/c a free pass would have been very unlikely for a potential First Lady in the past) on the racy photos but to promote this weird book she’s working hard to gin up controversy.

In other promos, she has implied a conspiracy against DJT and claimed that she will get to the bottom of the assassination attempt on her husband, among other things.

Has anyone seen the new HBO documentary, "Stopping the Steal"? I think it premiered last night, September 17th. One interesting aspect of this documentary concerns who was interviewed. To the best of my knowledge/recollection, everyone interviewed was a Republican. No Democrats were interviewed. They even interviewed the shaman guy walking around the Capitol on January 6th, carrying a spear and wearing a headdress with Buffalo horns. (Note: Dressed casually in interview.) I don't know which interviews were more damning, the ones from those still claiming the election was stolen or people like Bill Barr and election officials in Georgia and Arizona talking about how there there was no steal and the votes were counted correctly. In particular was, former Arizona Assembly Speaker Rusty Bowes (R) who, over and over again, asked Trump surrogates to "Show me the proof." Spoiler alert: He never was.

She is so proud that she didn’t include any of the pictures in question in that little clip there.
No way is a Trump going to give anything away for free, so you've got to buy the book to see the goods. And forget looking them up on the Internet because those are all fake AI generated photos.

And I have no idea if she actually included any of her "body art" in the book but it certainly sounds like she did.

I was about to ask, "Has there been any recent media scrutiny of her modeling career?" If so, I've missed it.

But then I watched the video to the end and realize that she's just trying to create a little controversy to sell her book that's in pre-order status and it all makes sense.
Grifting is the Trump family business and Melania is always willing to do her part.

Trump indicates he hasn’t read Melania’s new book: ‘So busy’​

‘Go out and buy it, and if she says bad things about me, I’ll call you all up and I’ll say, don’t buy it,’ former president says

——

I have no doubt he hasn’t read it but would be stunned if it hasn’t been reviewed by his campaign team.

You probably posted this in another thread nycfan but this one just.. I mean it's almost hard to comprehend that this person will get a single vote let alone tens of millions.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 232616.png

You probably posted this in another thread nycfan but this one just.. I mean it's almost hard to comprehend that this person will get a single vote let alone tens of millions.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 232616.png
LOL, Did the Harris campaign encourage the hacking in nationally televised speeches, open the emails, and then set high level meetings at their headquarters to figure out how to best use the information and if they could get more?

Somehow I doubt it.

And if they did, then yes, they should all be out of politics and in prison. I think I'm being pretty consistent in my viewpoint there Donny Boy.

Back