Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 918
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
This is the opposite of "Must See TV".
Yes. I want to see debates and interviews where the two sides are on the opposite side of the political spectrum, not a bunch of softball questions as this is sure to include.

As many people on Twitter have noted, Elon has had bigtime "divorced dad" energy for the last couple years,, and Trump has always been the king of that kind of energy. Prepare for an extended whine-fest where the two of the wealthiest and/or most powerful people in the world take turns complaining about how unfair the entire world is to them, interspersed with a whole bunch of idiotic culture war grievance crap. Also look for some absolutely inane discussion about crypto.

This seems like a pretty desperate move by Trump to try to reclaim the spotlight. An unstructured conversation with Musk is kind of like putting a microphone on the table during your dinner with Nick Fuentes.

This is basically a waste of time for Trump. Realistically, what chance is there that anything that is said in this interview will convince someone “you know, NOW I see why I need to vote for Trump.” Everyone who will speak positively about this interview was already going g to be voting for Trump anyhow, and the stronger likelihood is that he will say something tonight that will only FURTHER cement certain groups against him.

Ummmm ... Trump(?) just started posting again on his official X/Twitter Account.

May be a short-term thing to promote this boondoggle with Musk, but if not, is not a great sign for investors in Truth Social -- it's only value is as Trump's exclusive social media platform.

Ummmm ... Trump(?) just started posting again on his official X/Twitter Account.

May be a short-term thing to promote this boondoggle with Musk, but if not, is not a great sign for investors in Truth Social -- it's only value is as Trump's exclusive social media platform.

It was probably a condition of Elon doing the interview that Trump return to Twitter

Back