Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
That will almost certainly happen. Trump always got media attention because he was different, unfiltered, and therefore interesting. This election, he’s become stale and boring. If these press conferences become repetitive, and they will, the press will stop caring.
They’ll have camera crews there in case Trump completely loses it. We might not see the bulk of his nonsense; but, we will see the meltdown/collapse.

It boggles my mind that Trump is going all in with the "it's good to fire workers" and "companies should want workers who love them and accept lower wages to make a profit." It's like he and Elon mind-melded and their grievances became one.

In any event, good thing for Trump he doesn't have to win any states where unions are strong . . .

It boggles my mind that Trump is going all in with the "it's good to fire workers" and "companies should want workers who love them and accept lower wages to make a profit." It's like he and Elon mind-melded and their grievances became one.

In any event, good thing for Trump he doesn't have to win any states where unions are strong . . .
Those always been Trumps opinions. Look at how he treats the people who work for him. Elon is just the first billionaire he has met who shares his opinions openly. They start doing a back and forth thing and it would be shocking if some crazy shit didn’t come out.

Those always been Trumps opinions. Look at how he treats the people who work for him. Elon is just the first billionaire he has met who shares his opinions openly. They start doing a back and forth thing and it would be shocking if some crazy shit didn’t come out.
Yeah, I know this is who Trump has always been. But it's still so bizarre to see him self-destruct in that specific way. Of all the things you'd think he could do, it's tell his supporters that he cares about their jobs.

Yeah, I know this is who Trump has always been. But it's still so bizarre to see him self-destruct in that specific way. Of all the things you'd think he could do, it's tell his supporters that he cares about their jobs.
He’s just… never been capable of even that basic of a level of empathy. Go back and listen to any of his speeches. It is all about him, or is all about how bad other people are. There is never even any forced sympathy for someone who isn’t him. “They’re going to do ‘X’ to you/take ‘Y’ from you” is about the best he can do. He works through fear/distrust.

Keep in mind, his VP believes that the way to get out of generational poverty is to not get divorced if you are in an abusive relationship, for the sake of the children. And he got famous for writing a book badmouthing Appalachia.

These are not people who have ever shown anything other than disdain towards their elective.

Back