Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
They weren’t even in the same state.

Were they even in the same state for that “interview?”
Sorry, just getting in a daily couch joke.

The other day I heard someone say, "get your ass off the couch and vote" will never be the same.

Sorry if already posted or answered but does anyone have a link to the new, air quotes, recording he's referencing?

I understand people that believe news networks covering these "pressers" is giving Trump free advertising. And I understand the people that think the damage he does to himself makes it so no advantage is gained.

I think if he keeps doing these, without much changing, they should only show portions or none at all.

I understand people that believe news networks covering these "pressers" is giving Trump free advertising. And I understand the people that think the damage he does to himself makes it so no advantage is gained.

I think if he keeps doing these, without much changing, they should only show portions or none at all.
That will almost certainly happen. Trump always got media attention because he was different, unfiltered, and therefore interesting. This election, he’s become stale and boring. If these press conferences become repetitive, and they will, the press will stop caring.

That will almost certainly happen. Trump always got media attention because he was different, unfiltered, and therefore interesting. This election, he’s become stale and boring. If these press conferences become repetitive, and they will, the press will stop caring.
Boring is the new Weird. You heard it here first.

Off to a great start by reading unenthusiastically off a sheet of paper and just being all over the place with lying and everything is the worst ever blah blah.

Back