Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
I would love to have Trump play the Grocery Game from The Price is Right with those products and see how well he does.
that would actually be great for all candidates to do every year. If you dont know what average folks spend for stuff, how the Hell can you identify with their needs?

Many people are saying to me, sir, sir, you're the toughest on tampons, tougher than anyone has ever been on tampons in history, you're hearing it more and more. A great big strong man came up to me with tears in his eyes and said sir- they love to call me sir- he said sir how are you the toughest son of a gun on tampons that our country has ever seen

Well, he read for at least 60-90 seconds before going off script about the Biden coup — he’s reading in a quick monotone like he is just seeing the stuff.

“Now Kamala is proposing Communist price controls … their Inflation Reduction Act was a con job … they admitted that it wasn’t for inflation … they don’t know why they did it …”

Says her policies are a catastrophe for America but really a catastrophe for the world …

Just reading percentage increases and claiming incomes are down and people are seeing pay cuts

Claims average middle class household have lost $33k in wealth

Claims virtually all new jobs have gone to migrants … its actually beyond the number of 100%

If she’s elected Social Security will fail … it will be a blow-up like you’ve never seen probably the entire economy … if she gets in you’ll have a crash like 1929 …

Some small crowd cheering on side

Claims he left a surging economy when he left … Harris and Biden blew it all up and if Kamala is elected the worst is yet to come

She isn’t respected in the world, economists are laughing at her, she wants to turn this into a Communist company

Rambling … gets in a Gavin Newscumb … rambles about San Gran and California being unlivable

You can rob a store as long as it less than $950, thieves are going in with calculators — that was heard

They want a wealth confiscation tax … claims she wants to destroy private healthcare … under her you are not going to have private healthcare … you’re all going to be thrown into a communist system where everyone gets healthcare

All you have to do is go back and look at your tapes which many have been discarded …

She could have at least been nice and said President Trump had this great idea but she just said it like it was her idea and they have the ORD going after tips … they put in 87,000 IRS agents to Harris people

She wants to end energy and put people without heat and air conditioning and plunge people into poverty

Clean coal … I call it clean coal … I’m a big fan of electricity … we need twice the electricity … I’ll get it done but other people are not going to be able to get it done

Border czar she allowed 20 million people in and it think it’s more than that and she wants to give them all citizenship and free healthcare and raid Medicare

Talking about MS-13, she wants to defund the police, she wanted to abolish ICE, back to MS-13 gangs

Etc

CNN cuts away as Wolf Blitzer highlights he was supposed to be answering questions but hasn't answered one yet.

Trump got a crowd to cheer for him during the press conference.

Here we come North Korea!

Back