2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Quinnipiac details:

"... Incumbent Democratic Senator Bob Casey, who is seeking re-election to a fourth term, leads Republican challenger David McCormick 52 - 44 percent. ..."

ALSO

"... When asked about vice-presidential running mates, 59 percent of likely voters supporting Harris say the selection of Tim Walz makes them more enthusiastic about her candidacy, while 43 percent of likely voters supporting Trump say the selection of J.D. Vance makes them more enthusiastic about his candidacy.

"The long-term impact is speculation, but the math is clear: Walz helps Harris a lot more than Vance helps Trump," added Malloy.

Most Florida Senate polls have it much closer between Scott and Mucarsel-Powell, including a Florida Atlantic University poll today that has the margin only at +4 for Scott.

That said, I gave up counting on Florida long ago. Tester in MT is the one that really needs to come through.
Eff Florida

Ha ha, suckers!!!! ColoGuard for the win! It’s only SLIGHTLY less effective, and it’s not invasive at all. The one difference is I’m on the hook to do that every 3-4 years instead of every 7 years, but I’m willing to accept that.
Unfortunately, if they ever find anything - cologard is no longer an option.

Back