2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
The voters disagree. Trump has a better chance than Robinson by far. Trump is in deep trouble himself but I will be way more surprised if Robinson wins.
"Other people believe it" is a pitiful argument.

Why don't you explain to us the distinctions between the two in policy? Or in character?

I see two malicious narcissistic hypocritical grifters. The difference between them comes down to one of melanin content and the fact that one actually owns up to the abortions he's responsible for.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking from someone who likes Trump.
It also reflects the calculation by the Trump campaign. Getting a fraction of those Kennedy supporters could make a difference in a few super-close swing states.

It also reflects the calculation by the Trump campaign. Getting a fraction of those Kennedy supporters could make a difference in a few super-close swing states.
No doubt. I’ll be curious to see what those margins look like in swing states after the debate.

Dafuq is up with millennials? They that pissed about housing and student loans to go full delusional? Would be interested in the millennial gender breakdown to see if the Rogan/McGinnis mustache brigade is dramatically skewing.
And who are the 16% of Dems that favor Trump?

Dafuq is up with millennials? They that pissed about housing and student loans to go full delusional? Would be interested in the millennial gender breakdown to see if the Rogan/McGinnis mustache brigade is dramatically skewing.
I was going to say the same about Gen X... What the hell peers???

And further how the hell is Trump getting 25% of the Black vote?? What is wrong with Black men that they are going with a con man

Back