2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Allegedly, reporters are hearing that national pollsters are seeing initial data with Harris getting a convention bump to a nation +7 lead based on Thursday and Friday data … we’ll see next week or weekend once the numbers are crunched …

Allegedly, reporters are hearing that national pollsters are seeing initial data with Harris getting a convention bump to a nation +7 lead based on Thursday and Friday data … we’ll see next week or weekend once the numbers are crunched …
And when the RFK jr News gets fully integrated.

I was going to say the same about Gen X... What the hell peers???

And further how the hell is Trump getting 25% of the Black vote?? What is wrong with Black men that they are going with a con man
don't blame this Gen-xer. At first I was all..."whatever" then "pshhh" then I procrastinated and voted sliding in at the last moment for the win!

Isn’t Bouzy like the king of Hopium?

ETA: yeah rolling Florida to blue … no.
He was pretty good in both 2020 and 2022 and in some of the specials. He had a couple of misses, but did better than like Nate Silver.

Weirdly, though, he said that he was being conservative here. Said he's cautious on some of the stuff he's seeing, and he doesn't understand the black male vote situation right now, fully.

Yup. And as I’ve pointed out before, I don’t see Cannabis as helping the democrats the way it might have in the 90s or 00s.

There is a huge MAGA overlap with weed. Having that issue on the ballot in Fla may actually help Trump. It is not remotely like the abortion issue.
Florida has both on the ballot, though. Where he was saying weed may help is that it brings out the youth vote.

He was pretty good in both 2020 and 2022 and in some of the specials. He had a couple of misses, but did better than like Nate Silver.

Weirdly, though, he said that he was being conservative here. Said he's cautious on some of the stuff he's seeing, and he doesn't understand the black male vote situation right now, fully.
He thought Dems were going to take the House. That is like going over on the final showdown on Price is Right.

Nate was basically at 227 Republicans, give or take 8-9 either way. But he was at 84% that Republicans would hold on to the House. He was more right than Bouzy.

Bouzy is the Democratic equivalent of Rasmussen.

Back