2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Mm

This is tongue in cheek, but have you met rural NC voters?

I think a number of them are finally buying into MLK’s dream of people not being judged by their skin, but by the content of their character. Just in a backwards kind of way.

If Harris wins NC, we can all go to bed early.

For me, the make-or-break on Election Night will be PA. In 2016 I knew trouble was brewing when the numbers from Philly started looking like it wasn’t going to be enough.

In 2016, I also got worried when the Miami (FL) numbers started coming back. Funny to think about that now. I really don’t entertain the thought of Florida being in play. I did in 2016.

In 2016, I also got worried when the Miami (FL) numbers started coming back. Funny to think about that now. I really don’t entertain the thought of Florida being in play. I did in 2016.
I had a bad feeling about a week before Election Night in 2016. I still thought Hillary would win, but saw a slim path to Trump winning. When it became apparent that PA was going to drop, I felt sick.

Stein is gonna crush Robinson
any chance this gives you some pause in casting your vote for Trump ?

Considered a chump by world leaders
Horrible record as a crisis manager
Ignorant when it comes to economic issues
Found liable for sexual abuse
A convicted felon x34
A dangerous risk to our national security
A disgusting role model for your children

I had a bad feeling about a week before Election Night in 2016. I still thought Hillary would win, but saw a slim path to Trump winning. When it became apparent that PA was going to drop, I felt sick.

My wife was 8-months pregnant with our second child at the time. She went to bed before all the results were in but things weren’t looking good, and we were both in shock. I finally went up to bed when it became clear that Trump was going to win. My wife asked me if things had gotten any better. I told her Trump won. Being 8-months pregnant, she was very emotional. She got really upset, and was trying get me to tell her that everything was going to be alright. I was unable to do it.

The next day, I left the house to go to work and it felt like the apocalypse had hit. The city was eerily quiet. I went to get my flu shot that day, and the woman who gave me the shot was like, “What the hell happened? I didn’t see that see that coming.”

Last edited:
My wife was 11-months pregnant with our second child at the time. She went to bed before all the results were in but things weren’t looking good, and we were both in shock. I finally went up to bed when it became clear that Trump was going to win. My wife asked me if things had gotten any better. I told her Trump won. Being 11-months pregnant, she was very emotional. She got really upset, and was trying get me to tell her that everything was going to be alright. I was unable to do it.

The next day, I left the house to go to work and it felt like the apocalypse had hit. The city was eerily quiet. I went to get my flu shot that day, and the woman who gave me the shot was like, “What the hell happened? I didn’t see that see that coming.”
11 months pregnant?

Some of you might want to think about what happened in 2016 when the media wasn't making the race look close.
I don’t think the Harris campaign is being quite so indifferent with her approach to campaigning and reaching voters. I think we can all admit in hindsight that Hillary took far too much for granted.

Last edited:
This is what Dems are in contention with.

i don’t think the Harris campaign is being quite so indifferent with her approach to campaigning and reaching voters. I think we can all admit in hindsight that Hillary took far too much for granted.
Hillary relied on the polls showing her up significantly in the blue wall states, and there was no way she could anticipate Jim Comey dropping a turd in the punch bowl...

Comey + Russia = a Trump Electoral College victory despite losing the popular vote by 3 million votes

Back