2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Arizona has definitely been the strangest polling state IMO - you see everything from Gallego over Lake by 12 points to Trump winning by 5-6. There doesn't seem to be any stability in this state between different polls at all.

Sure looks like Pennsylvania is in real danger. Extremely dispiriting.

I also don't understand what has happened in Nevada. Even Clinton won Nevada.

Very easy to feel hopeless

I have a difficult time believing that Shapiro would have theoretically carried Pennsylvania on the ticket but cant carry it off the ticket while being able to spend more actual time in the state campaigning on Harris’s behalf.

I don’t think she will lose Pennsylvania, though.

They’re overreacting to the Kennedy endorsement.

KH is having record turnout in rallies across America. Voter registration off the charts. The greatest fundraising period by a presidential candidate ever. Flipped many states overnight relative to Biden. Enthusiasm at an all time high relative to Pubs.

Media: Toss up.

As an aside, it would be so weird to see AZ vote FOR abortion rights, AGAINST Kerri Lake and FOR Donald Trump. Which is something that very well could happen.
I’ve always been concerned that putting abortion rights on the ballot a la carte may not have the impact that Democrats hope it have and, in fact, may have the opposite impact. Having it on the ballot a la carte gives voters an “out.” They can vote for Trump but still feel like they’ve done something to protect abortion rights. They’ll feel like they can have their cake and eat it too.

I have a difficult time believing that Shapiro would have theoretically carried Pennsylvania on the ticket but cant carry it off the ticket while being able to spend more actual time in the state campaigning on Harris’s behalf.

I don’t think she will lose Pennsylvania, though.
My thoughts exactly

If she wins AZ she can trade PA for NC, or GA.

Also, these polls aren’t the end all be all either way.

Those are good Wisconsin and Michigan polls. If she wins those 2, she needs 1 of Nevada or Arizona and 1 of NC, GA, PA

or just PA

Back