2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 

She’s hot, probably why she got elected. Also a gigantic spineless coward. If I groveled to my boss like this, I think I’d drive my truck off a very tall bridge.
Quote from the first article you linked: "Sen. Scott hosted the event Wednesday in South Carolina, where he was joined by a number of guest speakers, including fellow Tar Heel State politicians Rep. Russell Fry, Sen. Lindsey Graham, and Mace." All you NC Trump voters out there. THIS is how much Trump and his supporters in the media think of you.

Something else worth preventing:

Are they giving a preview of their actions if Trump wins the election that is based on Act III, Scene of 1 of William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar?

My God. They are actually legitimately point shaving aren't they? Insulting Medal of Honor recipients is really the hill that the GOP is gonna die on, huh?

In 2016, maybe you didn't notice, but Trump went after Gold Star families. This isn't new.

In 2016, maybe you didn't notice, but Trump went after Gold Star families. This isn't new.
Yeah, I'll be totally, embarrassingly honest and say that when I went to the poll in 2016, I was not aware of Trump's comments about Gold Star families. I was, unfortunately, a lot more ignorant of current events and a lot less informed than I am now.

I’m really starting to thing something is physically wrong with Trump. He’s been hiding out in his posh clubs for a couple of weeks now, only engaging with the media in staged press conferences on his own turf. Vance has been doing the appearances you’d expect the candidate to be doing. It’s not like he’s prepping for something. Next week is all DNC. He still has close to a month before the next debate. This is not normal. Trump’s old as hell. Will he even make it to November?

Man....fuck this dude.

Just seriously, FUCK him.

I hate that bastard and it has nothing to do with politics. He's such a piece of garbage. How anyone votes for that is simply beyond me.
And I presume Rank and File Armed Forces will vote for his sorry butt..............

Man....fuck this dude.

Just seriously, FUCK him.

I hate that bastard and it has nothing to do with politics. He's such a piece of garbage. How anyone votes for that is simply beyond me.
He’s the dreck of the American experiment. The worst, the waste of this incredible land we call home. I will never understand why so many Americans see him as something more than the scum he’s always been.

He’s the dreck of the American experiment. The worst, the waste of this incredible land we call home. I will never understand why so many Americans see him as something more than the scum he’s always been.
They don't care because they are scum, too. Even the ones that might act nice on the outside. Deep inside they are scum, and are ok with Trump because they think he will bring about the fascist nation they crave for only straight, white Christian nationalism.

Back