2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
Here's a gift article for those who miss the sensation of a head repeatedly hitting a wall. (And the head bashing is not about the Kamala based headline, just about the overall content of the article.) Also Pierce is a damned liar about being undecided.

I couldn't read the whole thing. Not sure how Luntz sits through some of these without screaming.

The reality is that Brian Kemp will do everything he legally can to help Trump and Trumplicans win Georgia.

Trump has already insulted Kemp and Kemp’s wife - and, Kemp knelt before Trump and said defeating Kamala Harris is most important.

Brian Kemp has spent much of his elected career trying to suppress the vote in black precincts.

Kemp is no Adam Kinziger….no Liz Cheney…..no “Republican against Trump.”

Brian Kemp is no Trumplican; but he is ALL-IN on helping Trump win Georgia in November.

Here's a gift article for those who miss the sensation of a head repeatedly hitting a wall. (And the head bashing is not about the Kamala based headline, just about the overall content of the article.) Also Pierce is a damned liar about being undecided.

There are times I see the young folks in our country and they give me cause for hope.

And then I read about these young folks and I wonder where in the hell the educational system went wrong.

Not to get too far head of ourselves… but just to speculate and play a little game: who will be in Kamala’s Cabinet? Specifically I’m looking at AG. Because Roy is finished with NC Guv… and because he was a finalist as possible VP pick; and because his was the last speech before Kamala’s (basically getting to introduce her, figuratively if not literally); and because he is a former AG and a personal friend and AG colleague of Kamala’s… I hereby nominate North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper as the next Attorney General of the United States of America.

Agree? Disagree? Who else could it be? Why? Why not Roy?

I couldn't read the whole thing. Not sure how Luntz sits through some of these without screaming.
This must be the focus group he was talking about a week or so ago. Believe he said he had a hard time finding any undecided women.

At this point, undecided voters are a pretty self-selecting group. If you are undecided between Harris and Trump, chances are you aren’t very intelligent.

Not to get too far head of ourselves… but just to speculate and play a little game: who will be in Kamala’s Cabinet? Specifically I’m looking at AG. Because Roy is finished with NC Guv… and because he was a finalist as possible VP pick; and because his was the last speech before Kamala’s (basically getting to introduce her, figuratively if not literally); and because he is a former AG and a personal friend and AG colleague of Kamala’s… I hereby nominate North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper as the next Attorney General of the United States of America.

Agree? Disagree? Who else could it be? Why? Why not Roy?
I think Cooper will keep his powder dry and run for Senate, though I guess it wouldn’t be a horrible idea to have a cabinet position in the interim.

Doug Jones for AG would be good too.

Jesus these people are dumb. They claim to be tuned into the news but they don't know anything about whats been happening.

The one person saying they'd def vote for Shapiro but not Harris. All of them just want to make excuses to be mad about something.

Last edited:
Jesus these people are dumb. They claim to be tuned into the news but they don't know anything about whats been happening.

The one person saying they'd def vote for Shapiro but not Harris. All of them just want to make excuses to be mad about something.
Articles like this are useful because the majority of American voters are either "dumb" or poorly informed. The percentage of voters that spend hours on a forum like this one is miniscule.

These types of people ALWAYS say "I would have voted Democrat if only they hadn't nominated <fill in the blank here>". Heck, I lost track of the number of people that I knew who said that they would have considered voting Democrat if only Joe Biden wasn't the nominee. Lo and behold, once Kamala took over, there was yet another excuse. The bottom line is that these people will NEVER vote Democrat.

Lolololol at Trump publicly on his knees begging
And now is claiming he will be a champion for reproductive rights:eek:

I find your definition of "Trumplican" problematic.

Mine is: "A person who is ALL-IN on helping Trump win in November."
Kemp won’t help steal the election after the votes are cast; he will help suppress voting among black, POC, and younger groups - mostly by reducing early voting hours, locations, mail-in/drop-off voting opportunities, and number of voting precincts. It’s a small distinction.

And now is claiming he will be a champion for reproductive rights:eek:

"Donald Trump drew immediate hackles"

Are hackles something you draw? Hackles can be raised, and I guess you can draw heckles. But I've never heard of drawing hackles. Is that a thing?

These types of people ALWAYS say "I would have voted Democrat if only they hadn't nominated <fill in the blank here>". Heck, I lost track of the number of people that I knew who said that they would have considered voting Democrat if only Joe Biden wasn't the nominee. Lo and behold, once Kamala took over, there was yet another excuse. The bottom line is that these people will NEVER vote Democrat.
100%. Everyone was exclaiming, just get a younger candidate! Any candidate that's not old! And so they did. And now that candidate doesn't have the required experience because they haven't been president before. wtf.

Back