2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
Does anyone else think Trump has a plan to escape the country if he loses in November? With the real possibility he goes to prison I think he could have a plan to leave the country.

Does anyone else think Trump has a plan to escape the country if he loses in November? With the real possibility he goes to prison I think he could have a plan to leave the country.
I don't know. Definitely in the range of possibilities. Trump is such a narcissist he probably thinks he will never face punishment for anything he does. And he's more or less right so far.

LOL, "the primary." You've voted for him twice and you'll vote for him twice more (if he's still around in 2028), period. That doesn't sound like somebody who just wants to win. If you just wanted to win, you'd be voting for Kamala...
remember, he's a moderate

Not sure, but he’d better choose a spot that won’t extradite his arse.

Now he wants credit for the ‘28 Olympics and is already fantasizing himself as the star …

IMG_2383.jpeg

If I could pick one thing that just adds that little bit of man I really hate that guy it's when he adds the Thank you! to make it seem like people are lauding him with praise for what he just said.

Back