2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
Not sure if already covered but what's the story behind this latest attack with this plane image being fake. I'd seen it all over Twitter but now Trump has mentioned it. I assume there is video footage of this event?

IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
Total B.S. as always with that idiot Trump. That’s a total photoshop pic, but certainly not one the Harris campaign issued forth. He is totally grasping at straws. He’s simply throwing ketchup at the wall to see what sticks. He’s got nothing and he knows it.

Not sure if already covered but what's the story behind this latest attack with this plane image being fake. I'd seen it all over Twitter but now Trump has mentioned it. I assume there is video footage of this event?

IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
They're saying that because you can't see the crowd's reflection off AF2's shiny engine paint that it was shopped

Sorry, I was not very clear about what I was asking. This particular image has been all over social media as being fake.

Is there video footage of this moment? Are there other angles of this moment? Did conservative Twitter really just, and I'm aware of what I'm saying, pick this one image and decide to go for broke?

IDK if it's fake, but maybe? I honestly don't care that much to investigate the veracity of MAGA wank material

As for your question, I think there is a vid of it out in the ether somewhere but I'm getting ready to drink a shitton of beer and do a full detail on my car that will take me the better part of the afternoon so I'm passing the search baton to another

IDK if it's fake, but maybe? I honestly don't care that much to investigate the veracity of MAGA wank material

As for your question, I think there is a vid of it out in the ether somewhere but I'm getting ready to drink a shitton of beer and do a full detail on my car that will take me the better part of the afternoon so I'm passing the search baton to another
Claying it? Griots 3-1 ceramic wax? Jescar power lock? It's been a while but I used to love detailing my car.

Total B.S. as always with that idiot Trump. That’s a total photoshop pic, but certainly not one the Harris campaign issued forth. He is totally grasping at straws. He’s simply throwing ketchup at the wall to see what sticks. He’s got nothing and he knows it.

Hundreds pack rally as Harris, Walz take center stage at Detroit metro airport

Hundreds of people were in attendance at the Detroit metro airport rally despite the heat and heat-related medical emergencies.

at this point, the bar is subterranean. And they still manage to trip over it.
Reminds me of a cartoon I saw decades ago. Two guys in hardhats were standing at the edge of an excavation site for a big city office building holding blueprints for the building. One of them is hollering down into the hole, "Stop digging. The plans were upside down."

Claying it? Griots 3-1 ceramic wax? Jescar power lock? It's been a while but I used to love detailing my car.
2 bucket wash, strip the graphene protective coating that's on it, chemically dissolve the iron fallout, inspect paint for swirls and if found then bust out the DA for paint correction, 2 bucket wash, dry with leaf blower, clay, rinse, dry, reapply graphene protectant. Then I tackle the interior.

I do this 2x a year. I'll also fill in the spots where the paint was chipped from road debris once a year but I just did that a few months ago and don't feel like waiting for the paint and clear to dry... I mean I don't have enough beer!

The rest of the time it's maintenance washes every 2-3 weeks weather permitting and reapplication of graphene when I think it's necessary (usually 4-5 months)

I used to put ceramic on but graphene is cheaper and just as good. It doesn't last as long but only by a month or two so IMO it's better. When I bought it I did put the professional ceramic coating on it (I had a buddy who details for a living help) and while it did last nearly a year it was so labor intensive it wasn't worth it so I switched.

Don’t blame me - I voted against him in the primary in both 2016 (Kasich) and 2024 (Haley). I think it would be a disaster if he runs again in 2028 because I just want to win, but I won’t be shocked by anything at this point.
LOL, "the primary." You've voted for him twice and you'll vote for him twice more (if he's still around in 2028), period. That doesn't sound like somebody who just wants to win. If you just wanted to win, you'd be voting for Kamala...

Hundreds pack rally as Harris, Walz take center stage at Detroit metro airport

Hundreds of people were in attendance at the Detroit metro airport rally despite the heat and heat-related medical emergencies.
Indeed. I just thought any sort of photo trump uploads to his bogus twitter site is total BS. Now, rest assured, I have no doubt the crowd size in Detroit was humongous. (was the only rally/speech I didn't see on TV or video replays, I saw the rest) but I'll stand by my statement that trump's got nothing and is grasping at straws at this point.

Back