2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 
They are also busy reimagining the CNN interview as a disaster — have heard several of his surrogates push this today, too.

McCaul was on Andrea Mitchell today. She tried to hold him accountable of playing politics and making shit up out of thin air, but then he put on sad puppy dog eyes and talked about the plight of women in Afghanistan and she was basically in surrender mode. She tried to salvage by saying Trump had a role in locking Kabul out of the negotiations etc, but then bosided and thanked him for bringing a spotlight on Afgahni women.

It was pathetic to watch.

I'm just glad most people I interact with every day have no idea about zzl politics or Twitter x whatever the f*** but believe you me being ripped off for all the wrong reason is a southern tradition. Hell Mark Twain had his main character crossdressing before it was a problem?!? Bottom line most folks I know appear to be able to smell b******* when they smell it!

There are three big moments this month which can influence things.

1. The debate. Duh
2. The fed will cut rates
3. GOP caused shutdown

#2 will send Trump over the edge. #1 could do it as well if she does well

Have we discussed this?

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasted Trump Sept. 4 for admitting that he lost the 2020 election, and said that he will work to get voters not to back Trump.

"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”
Sorry to hear.

That's all of them. They all hate(d) Trump. Why are they fanboys, now? MONEY. They can get more money by hopping on the bandwagon.
I don't think it's quite that simple.

It's also that Trump doesn't allow for anyone to be neutral and to oppose him largely means being cut off from the entire Republican ecosystem.

So if your career is in politics as a Pub, unless you're one of the few to make your new career as an anti-Trump Pub (e.g. The Lincoln Project), the only real options are irrelevance and starting completely over outside of your past career and networks or kowtowing to Trump so as to essentially keep your life together and hope to survive until the dust settles. While this involves money, it involves so much more like personal/professional friendships and self-identity.

As we know, Trump and his supporters operate with a religious fervor...and that includes shunning those who show any willingness to step outside of "orthodoxy" when it comes to support for Trump. I think to get a sense of what it is like to be an anti-Trump Pub, one has to look to examples from religion like what happens when one leaves a religion with strong in-group/out-group boundaries (e.g. LDS) and essentially gives up one's entire life to do so.

A win for Georgia voters and a big loss for election deniers looking to upend accurate election certification.

Georgia Fulton County Certification Challenge

Lawsuit filed by Fulton County Board of Elections and Registration member, Julie Adams (R), against the board’s director, Nadine Williams, challenging Adams’ duty to certify election results. Adams refused to certify the results of the county’s primary elections on May 21, 2024. Adams argues that the board of elections has violated state law because as an election official, she must have access to all information about the voting process in order to verify the results. Adams also argues that as a member of the board of elections, she is not duty bound to certify election results and has the discretion to withhold her certification until her demands are met. Adams asks the court to make the board of elections provide her the data and affirm that she can refuse to certify election results.

Adams filed her complaint on May 22, 2024. The Democratic National Committee and the Fulton County Republican Party filed motions to intervene on May 28 and June 4, respectively.

On June 11, 2024, the judge assigned to this case recused himself.

RESULT: On Sept. 9, 2024, a judge dismissed this case without prejudice.Georgia election officials will continue to have a mandatory duty to certify election results.

🚨 Voting Rights Victory in Georgia

But, but, if you're Jewish and you vote for Kamala, you should have your head examined.

I wish someone would play this audio for the uncommitted crowd, and remind them that the "Christian voices" want all of Palestine to be destroyed.

Back