2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
This is Trump's gang boss way of saying Bezos better write me a big check or hope I don't win.
Not a check he wants. Something much more valuable. He’s saying he wants Trump friendly content boosted on Google’s algorithms.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

That is soooo good.

Ah, an Ivermectin ad!
I was on mobile so couldn't dig too deep but I looked at the site. It's concerning for a number of reasons but I feel like I saw that you didn't need a prescription to get amoxicillin/penicillin and such. That has to be wrong.

I was on mobile so couldn't dig too deep but I looked at the site. It's concerning for a number of reasons but I feel like I saw that you didn't need a prescription to get amoxicillin/penicillin and such. That has to be wrong.
Yeah, a website named "MAKECAREGREATAGAIN.COM" doesn't make me confident that any medical professionals are involved. Hence, the IVERMECTIN Z-Pack & more. :rolleyes:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. After I had incredible problems getting a Zepbound prescription filled due to supply issues, I ventured into the world of compound pharmacies and then online peptide sales. I'm blown away at the number of places you can purchase unlimited quantities of the same peptides used in the newest weight loss drugs with no prescription. There is, of course, no guarantee of quality or safety, but they are there and cranking the stuff out to happy customers.

Now that Trump is the old demented guy, the Harris campaign should nudge the media to focus on Trump's symptoms and question whether his cognitive decline should concern voters...

Trump campaign is starting to get a good deal of push-back from Trump supporters, as well as some copious posts about how the campaign is responsible for the crazy crap Trump rails on and on about at his rallies.

Yeah, that performance last night was baffling from a purely political perspective … it’s almost like Trump wants to lose in Georgia …

He has all the hallmarks of old age decline. He's at a point where he truly cannot help himself with the angry venting. He didn't have much self control to begin. He has none now.

Will this investigation hurt Trump in any way? I’m guessing probably not.

Back