2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
Season 4 What GIF by The Office

Last edited:
Trump campaign needs to think outside the box, take an angle no one sees coming. Plenty of people are concerned about the amount of debt the US is accumulating, maybe lean into that.

“Under Sleepy Joe Biden, US debt has topped $35 trillion and it’s increasing by X amount every month. This nation is headed for bankruptcy. What we need now is a President who has a great deal of experience with bankruptcies and few people have more experience than Donald J. Trump.”

Does "Trump fatigue" from 20% of the Republican voter base qualify them for "TDS" or nah?

I doubt Trump Fatigue is real.
  • see Trump’s blasting Brian Kemp and Kemp’s wife and Brian Kemp’s Ted Cruz-esque suck-up to Trump
  • see HeelYeah2012 on this site. We gave him a moderate in 2016. We gave him a moderate in 2020. We’re giving him a moderate in 2024……three, THREE elections in-a-row that he’s voting Trump.
  • The GOP is happily all-in on Trump.
  • It’s easy to vote against Trump
  • The GOP votes FOR Trump

I doubt Trump Fatigue is real.
  • see Trump’s blasting Brian Kemp and Kemp’s wife and Brian Kemp’s Ted Cruz-esque suck-up to Trump
  • see HeelYeah2012 on this site. We gave him a moderate in 2016. We gave him a moderate in 2020. We’re giving him a moderate in 2024……three, THREE elections in-a-row that he’s voting Trump.
  • The GOP is happily all-in on Trump.
  • It’s easy to vote against Trump
  • The GOP votes FOR Trump
I’ve actually realized that my normal “split ticket” ballot will lean more Dem than Pub this year, since I plan to vote for all of Stein (governor), Jeff Jackson (AG) and Mo Greene (superintendent of schools).

In other words, Trump is the only Republican I know for sure I’ll be voting for, and I voted for Haley over him in the primary. It’s more so I can’t stomach Democrats and their crazy agenda at the national level, but I can vote Democrat when it’s the Josh Stein/Roy Cooper/Jeff Jackson types at the state level (NC moderates).

I’ve actually realized that my normal “split ticket” ballot will lean more Dem than Pub this year, since I plan to vote for all of Stein (governor), Jeff Jackson (AG) and Mo Greene (superintendent of schools).

In other words, Trump is the only Republican I know for sure I’ll be voting for, and I voted for Haley over him in the primary. It’s more so I can’t stomach Democrats and their crazy agenda at the national level, but I can vote Democrat when it’s the Josh Stein/Roy Cooper/Jeff Jackson types at the state level (NC moderates).
Please, never in your life, complain about the debt or deficit, then.

better article. was he also the central park 5 killer? what else has this creep done?

To repeat others, WTF is wrong with him. That dead brain worm is getting quite the workout. Is it what caused the recent downturn in the market?

Here’s a question I’ve asked my Pub friends ever since Biden dropped out and they’ve expressed concern over a “crazy left agenda” with Harris. How does that happen when the SCOTUS is safely conservative, and the Senate is probably better than 50/50 to flip? Even if the House flips blue, how would anything get pushed through with a Pub Senate?

If that’s truly the concern of Pubs, I’d prefer they vote for Harris and then vote Pub down the rest of the ticket. It creates a stalemate but at least it doesn’t put a nut back in the WH.

Back