2024 Presidential Election | 47 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

The man changes position based on who he's talking to and lies constantly. How does the cult believe this crap.

At the same time it would be nice if SS were not taxed. But I would never trust trump to do that. He would prefer to do away with SS based on previous proposed budgets and discussions.

It would also hasten Social Security’s insolvency and require earlier, larger cuts to benefits for more people. Not that Trump gives a shit about anything beyond November 5.
I don't understand why this would be a negative since the amount paid out wouldn't be increased. Several states don't tax SS.

Maybe we need a SS thread?

The man changes position based on who he's talking to and lies constantly. How does the cult believe this crap.

At the same time it would be nice if SS were not taxed. But I would never trust trump to do that. He would prefer to do away with SS based on previous proposed budgets and discussions.
It would always be nicer for us individually if we paid less in taxes, but we can't afford to provide the benefits of a modern liberal democracy (like social security!) if we keep cutting taxes everywhere.

Only the conservative and unaffiliated white children, the liberal ones would just give their puppies to a Haitian to eat.
I've actually been doing a daily run to take animals from the local no-kill animal shelter straight to Haitian immigrants for barbecuing. We all have to do our part.

It would always be nicer for us individually if we paid less in taxes, but we can't afford to provide the benefits of a modern liberal democracy (like social security!) if we keep cutting taxes everywhere.
While there is certainly a limit to how much you can cut taxes... there is much greater benefit to the economy to cutting taxes on SS (where most people will spend the extra money) vs. cutting taxes on the rich (where most people will pocket the extra money).

Back