“Black peoples jobs”

Seriously board Trumpers, does your boy not realize this is racist as shit?

lol … “Black [pause] people’s jobs, African American jobs … and Hispanic jobs, too …”

Second time in 24 hours that he seems to think his error is one of nomenclature — like he simply cannot comprehend that “Black jobs” and “Hispanic jobs” are not universal synonyms for menial labor.

If St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago is chosen by God to lead this country out of the heathen wilderness into which it has stumbled, then RFK, Jr. should be given a job in the Department of Transportation where his proven ability to manage roadkill can be put to use for the betterment of AMERICA!

Seriously board Trumpers, does your boy not realize this is racist as shit?

You have your jobs; we have our jobs.
You have your schools; we have our schools.
You have your resturants; we have our resturants.
You have your bathrooms; we have our bathrooms.

Eight years ago I said this guy is bad for the American soul. I wish I was wrong.

It’s kind of sad that Trump is such an irredeemable piece of garbage that awful stuff like this barely even makes it on anyone’s radar.
Same with him referring to a female journalist as a maggot a couple weeks ago. I just can't get over how disqualifying that would have been even a decade ago. The media and much of the American electorate is so fatigued by his depravity that it's now just "Trump being Trump."

You have your jobs; we have our jobs.
You have your schools; we have our schools.
You have your resturants; we have our resturants.
You have your bathrooms; we have our bathrooms.

Eight years ago I said this guy is bad for the American soul. I wish I was wrong.
What’s amazing is that 10’s of millions of Americans can’t see it.

IMG_7228.jpeg
He’s not very eloquent with his wording but I’m failing to see how the sentiment of what he is saying is wrong? He isn’t saying all black people and Hispanics only work manual labor. But I get it’s election season.

Last edited:
IMG_7228.jpeg
He’s not very eloquent with his wording but I’m failing to see how the sentiment of what he is saying is wrong? He isn’t saying all black people and Hispanics only work manual labor. But I get it’s election season.
Then you're not very smart

IMG_7228.jpeg
He is, in fact, insinuating that all black and minority workers are employed in low-income “unskilled” labor.

He is, in fact, insinuating that all black and minority workers are employed in low-income “unskilled” labor.
Asians, Indians, and jews are minorities. He didn’t mention them. You’re changing his words. He did not insinuate that ALL blacks and hispanics are employed in low income “unskilled” labor. He stated a fact that shift is occuring in construction industry due to illegal immigration. He is mentioning how it’s effecting minorities so he didn’t bring up whites. It wasn’t eloquently said and this thread is harping on him saying “blacks” bc it’s election time.

Asians, Indians, and jews are minorities. He didn’t mention them. You’re changing his words. He did not insinuate that ALL blacks and hispanics are employed in low income “unskilled” labor. He stated a fact that shift is occuring in construction industry due to illegal immigration. He is mentioning how it’s effecting minorities so he didn’t bring up whites. It wasn’t eloquently said and this thread is harping on him saying “blacks” bc it’s election time.
You can’t be this naive.

He knows full well that Asians, Indians, and Jews aren’t largely working manual labor and/or service industry jobs. He knows that many blacks and Hispanics are.

Why did you post only info on construction jobs? Trump didn’t limit his comment to the construction industry. He was making a blanket statement about unskilled labor—which he sees as the domain of blacks and Hispanics.

Then you're not very smart

You can’t be this naive.

He knows full well that Asians, Indians, and Jews aren’t largely working manual labor and/or service industry jobs. He knows that many blacks and Hispanics are.

Why did you post only info on construction jobs? Trump didn’t limit his comment to the construction industry. He was making a blanket statement about unskilled labor—which he sees as the domain of blacks and Hispanics.
Because I work in the construction industry and it’s apparent that illegal immigration is changing the industry, clearly is. I feel like people in this thread and left wing pundits are insinuating it was a blanket statement and adding words he didn’t say. Plenty of things to criticize Trump for but I find this disingenuous.

Last edited:
Because I work in the construction industry and it’s apparent that illegal immigration is changing the industry, clearly is. I feel like people in this thread and left wing pundits are insinuating it was a blanket statement and adding words he didn’t say. Plenty of things to criticize Trump for but I find this disingenuous.
bullshit. I didn’t add words.

It’s not a zero-sum game.

As someone in the construction industry, perhaps you should advocate for paying workers a commensurate wage and providing decent worker protections and compensation, instead of seeking under-the-table, uninsured day laborers who tend to be undocumented immigrants.

bullshit. I didn’t add words.

It’s not a zero-sum game.

As someone in the construction industry, perhaps you should advocate for paying workers a commensurate wage and providing decent worker protections and compensation, instead of seeking under-the-table, uninsured day laborers who tend to be undocumented immigrants.
Someone who can't legally work and has to be a "day laborer" shouldn't be allowed to put food on his family's table? Kick 'em out, amirite!

Back