BOG will name new Chancellor Friday -- It's Lee Roberts

• Thread starter Thread starter donbosco
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 72
  • Views: 990
We'll see. I think he did a good job handling the protests. Also, a hostile BOG may be less likely to go after a school that is being run by one of their political allies.

We'll see. I think he did a good job handling the protests. Also, a hostile BOG may be less likely to go after a school that is being run by one of their political allies.
Good job? He instigated the violence and marched in with the police to show off in front of the cameras.

UNC needs a conservative leader in that chair for once, but I must admit I am concerned about the guy being a Duke fan.

You can bet if I was ever elected chancellor of NC State I would have a conflict of interest that I probably wouldn’t be able to get past.

UNC needs a conservative leader in that chair for once, but I must admit I am concerned about the guy being a Duke fan.

You can bet if I was ever elected chancellor of NC State I would have a conflict of interest that I probably wouldn’t be able to get past.
Why do they need a conservative leader for once? Seems they have been doing well without one.

Good job? He instigated the violence and marched in with the police to show off in front of the cameras.
He got rid of people that weren't even students and that were vandalizing the campus and celebrating the massacre of Jews. All without any major controversy aside from a few people getting mad that he didn't let the pro-Hamas crowd burn the American flag.

He got rid of people that weren't even students and that were vandalizing the campus and celebrating the massacre of Jews. All without any major controversy aside from a few people getting mad that he didn't let the pro-Hamas crowd burn the American flag.
He also shut down the Y-Still shut down- Cause "libruls" let the campers use the toliet

Back