Border walls are no longer racist

Lmfao still can’t find those screenshots of anyone on this board ever having called the border wall racist, huh, Flo? Bless your heart. What a bizarre obsession. Some might even call it weird!
Lulz you know, you never did answer my question on the other thread about what words you use to describe someone that poasts about another person (Trump) a hundred times a day?

And you know that I’m right;)

Lulz you know, you never did answer my question on the other thread about what words you use to describe someone that poasts about another person (Trump) a hundred times a day?

And you know that I’m right;)
Eh, it’s fun- almost sport- to make fun of the intellectually deficient and the mentally weak- folks like you and Trump!

This really has been awesome; a great learning experience for me. Good to know that ideas like this:

were never put forward on these boards; I just made it all up.
Yes, that's right. You made it all up because you lack reading comprehension and any understanding of nuance or context, and you aren't capable of defending your positions on the merits, so the only thing you can do is do the internet equivalent of a Trump speech and create a whole thread about how you, in fact, are the victim (like always). And you won't admit that you're FloHeel or any other poster on the old ZZLP because you know we would immediately remember and/or find 100 other examples of you getting clowned in similar fashion before being banned.

But you’re still too chickenshit to admit your IC username. You’re too embarrassed by the bullshit you’ve posted.
Ok, ok already. Since you asked nicely…I’ve used:

CircleJerkAverse
rodosbff
CFordsCheerCoach
MessageBoardBulliesRule, and
Suckmyballzfarce53

over on IC. Hope that gives you some good old content for the weekend. Enjoy.

CircleJerkAverse
rodosbff
CFordsCheerCoach
Suckmyballzfarce53

Lololololol just tell me where I need to send the rent check, sweetheart. It’s not even 7 AM on a Saturday morning and you’re already thinking of me! I’m flattered.

Let's see if you are actually here in good faith to discuss policy and politics, or just here to stir up trouble, throw out shallow feelings, and troll for attention.

In an earlier post you mentioned two things about the border bill:

1) You stated that if it was truly a bipartisan bill (as pretty much everyone describes it), it would have flown through the senate.

First, the bill was created in the House, it never made it to the senate. It was in fact bipartisan as it was created by leaders of both parties, with concessions made by each side. This is how positive change usually occurs.

It was well known that if put before the full House for a vote, it most likely would have passed. Trump pressured the Speaker and many Pubs to not allow a vote (this was all public.) Thus. he was basically conceding that there was a great chance it would pass, otherwise, why not allow a vote?

2) You repeated the talking point that it was a weak bill. I don't think you have read one word of it. Can you explain in what ways it is a weak bill? If you determine that it does not do enough, even if true, can you please explain why passing it with any improvements was a bad thing? Can you cite harmful things in the bill that outweigh any positives, to a point that a vote should not even be allowed?

I will hang up now and wait for your BS deflection, hiding, or pivoting to other grievances. Show us you are here to discuss/debate actual issues, or if you are just a fraud like your candidate.

Let's see if you are actually here in good faith to discuss policy and politics, or just here to stir up trouble, throw out shallow feelings, and troll for attention.

In an earlier post you mentioned two things about the border bill:

1) You stated that if it was truly a bipartisan bill (as pretty much everyone describes it), it would have flown through the senate.

First, the bill was created in the House, it never made it to the senate. It was in fact bipartisan as it was created by leaders of both parties, with concessions made by each side. This is how positive change usually occurs.

It was well known that if put before the full House for a vote, it most likely would have passed. Trump pressured the Speaker and many Pubs to not allow a vote (this was all public.) Thus. he was basically conceding that there was a great chance it would pass, otherwise, why not allow a vote?

2) You repeated the talking point that it was a weak bill. I don't think you have read one word of it. Can you explain in what ways it is a weak bill? If you determine that it does not do enough, even if true, can you please explain why passing it with any improvements was a bad thing? Can you cite harmful things in the bill that outweigh any positives, to a point that a vote should not even be allowed?

I will hang up now and wait for your BS deflection, hiding, or pivoting to other grievances. Show us you are here to discuss/debate actual issues, or if you are just a fraud like your candidate.
Good luck but I already tried multiple times to get him to justify his position. He’s here to whine about personal grievances.

CircleJerkAverse
rodosbff
CFordsCheerCoach
Suckmyballzfarce53

Could have sworn you were circlejerkLeader. I recall a trumpBallSniffer, but not a Suckmyballzfarce53.

And, unlike JD's claim of humor, I do find your post funny. Please take mine in kind. :unsure: :unsure:;)🤪😜

Wasn't there a thread created for those of you who are more concerned with fighting than discussing the topic of the thread?

Hey Rock (or anyone else), how do I know if I set superignore correctly on someone. I have never ignored anyone on IC in over 20 years, sports board, zzl or zzlp. Not even when I was debating from a fiscal conservative viewpoint against the entire board. And not here yet. But it is time.

Back