Bryce Young

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 148
  • Views: 3K
  • Sports 
what would his trade value be? Know he's a former #1, but his physical attributes are bottom-shelf and the mental processing he's put on film in the NFL has been below-average. If they get any day 2 picks for him at this point, I think you have to take that. Saw one piece suggesting Miami could deal next year's 2nd round pick for Young...

what would his trade value be? Know he's a former #1, but his physical attributes are bottom-shelf and the mental processing he's put on film in the NFL has been below-average. If they get any day 2 picks for him at this point, I think you have to take that. Saw one piece suggesting Miami could deal next year's 2nd round pick for Young...
Hard to fathom that any team would trade a 2nd rounder for him.

If he does make his way back into the starting lineup later this season and somehow shows enough to warrant 2nd round pick value in a potential trade, the Panthers would probably just keep him at that point. Otherwise, I think the only trade options will be like 6th or 7th round picks from teams looking for a low risk reclamation project.

The draftheads will never admit being incorrect. Their take is that the Panthers ruined him. To be fair that argument has a lot of validity. But I do think Young just has some terrible flaws which will always hold him back.

Excellent breakdown of Young's lack of pocket presence and inability to read a defense:

Watching that actually makes me think better of Bryce Young. That tape was full of fuckups by everyone. Hard to blame him when nobody is doing their job, when the play calls are not helping him, etc.

Back