Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
I know that I'm pretty new to being on this team, but I am absolutely floored at how flawless of a presidential campaign and nominating convention the entire Democratic Party is currently pulling off. It's kind of eerie and unsettling!

Looking forward to both Obamas. Barack is one of the most inspirational speakers I've ever witnessed. I respect Michelle a great deal, she is brilliant, accomplished, classy and strong.

I will confess, in my Pub days, her infamous statement really rubbed me the wrong way. "I've never been proud of America, until my husband was elected."

I do believe you can not put yourself in someone else's shoes. And I know there was a purpose and different meaning she meant to convey (I hope). But that was a monstrous mistake, and taken at face value was completely unfair.

Yet, I've seen the most ugly and vile things from the right about her. Calling her an ape, claiming she is a man. And this is not just the far right fringe. It is disgusting and evil.

I know that I'm pretty new to being on this team, but I am absolutely floored at how flawless of a presidential campaign and nominating convention the entire Democratic Party is currently pulling off. It's kind of eerie and unsettling!
You're not that new, in fact sir, you fit right in . . you make us much stronger.

I’ve been a Democrat for around 45 years and I’m floored. The only antecedent was Obama’s campaigns.

Back