Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
I believe it was First Class by Jack Harlow, who's from Louisville. It's not a very good song IMO, but it does sample Glamorous by Fergie.
Thanks! Maybe it’s not as cool as the sample sounded, but I’ve known most of the songs, and most of the state connections.

If I’d have gotten to choose, I would have wanted Kentucky to choose a My Morning Jacket song. And if not them, Stapleton!

I believe it was First Class by Jack Harlow, who's from Louisville. It's not a very good song IMO, but it does sample Glamorous by Fergie.
It was an odd choice. They could have taken a center right tack with Tyler Childers, Sturgill Simpson or Chris Stapleton.

It was an odd choice. They could have taken a center right tack with Tyler Childers, Sturgill Simpson or Chris Stapleton.
seems like the choices are varying between message-sending and just trying to pick anthems with broad appeal. First Class seems like the former - like they're pointing to the difference in classiness between the D and R tickets.

Her only redeeming quality is that she seems to dislike Trump as well.
IMO, Trump has never really cared about any of his wives, because they're all trophy wives to him and little more. Melania is just the latest on the list, and he clearly has a thing for Eastern European women. And Melania knew this going into the marriage, which is just one reason to not feel sorry for her. Since 2020 she has seemed to live a completely separate life from him, staying at their NYC Penthouse and rarely appearing with him. And that's continued right into this year. If he loses the election it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them get divorced and for him to go after another (much) younger woman as trophy wife number four.

IMO, Trump has never really cared about any of his wives, because they're all trophy wives to him and little more. Melania is just the latest on the list, and he clearly has a thing for Eastern European women. And Melania knew this going into the marriage, which is just one reason to not feel sorry for her. Since 2020 she has seemed to live a completely separate life from him, staying at their NYC Penthouse and rarely appearing with him. And that's continued right into this year. If he loses the election it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them get divorced and for him to go after another (much) younger woman as trophy wife number four.
If you see this and haven't even slept with him (I'm assuming) and she has her parents and her prenup yet wore the "I don't care" jacket and refused to diffuse 1/6 shit sympathy turns to just another grifter with game or disdain IMHO.

Back