Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
Hopefully, more people are thinking this way.

So, so, so true. I still can’t believe how misguided I was about Obama in 2008. I had come around by 2012 because if you watch the man for thirty seconds, you know he’s nothing like what Rush and Hannity were constantly describing. Now I can’t believe how many people made the same mistake about Kamala. The biggest problem for the right wing disinformation machine is that it takes so little to see how absolutely full of BS they are about every single thing.

LMFAO - for anyone in the Triangle, on 101.5 this morning they did a comparison of the DNC roll call secretary and Mr Garrison from South Park. It's hilarious how similar they are!

What's happened to the board MAGAs? I haven't even seen a single word from them lately. Did I inadvertently Super Ignore them or did the mean ol' black couple hurt their feelings?
They’ve lost hope and trolling doesn’t have the same appeal when you’re getting clowned right and left for being weird. Their entire script got flipped and they haven’t recovered.

Democratic National Convention Draws 20 Million On First Night, Surpassing RNC Viewership​

"The first night of the Democratic National Convention averaged 20 million viewers across 13 networks, surpassing the audience for the initial day of the Republican National Convention, according to Nielsen.

The numbers are for the 10 p.m. ET to 12:30 a.m ET time frame, as the proceedings went way overtime, finishing with the address by President Joe Biden. ..."

Ketchup

Democratic National Convention Draws 20 Million On First Night, Surpassing RNC Viewership​

"The first night of the Democratic National Convention averaged 20 million viewers across 13 networks, surpassing the audience for the initial day of the Republican National Convention, according to Nielsen.

The numbers are for the 10 p.m. ET to 12:30 a.m ET time frame, as the proceedings went way overtime, finishing with the address by President Joe Biden. ..."
Snl Ketchup GIF by Saturday Night Live

They’ve lost hope and trolling doesn’t have the same appeal when you’re getting clowned right and left for being weird. Their entire script got flipped and they haven’t recovered.
It’s so funny. They had no problem coming to a “far left” “radical” “liberal” “echo chamber” when things were going well for them and it looked like their candidate was going to win. Now that the tables have been totally turned and their candidate is getting mocked, clowned, and cooked in front of the entire country on his way to an asskicking at the hands of a Black woman from San Francisco, suddenly they can’t seem to find this board anymore!

It’s so funny. They had no problem coming to a “far left” “radical” “liberal” “echo chamber” when things were going well for them and it looked like their candidate was going to win. Now that the tables have been totally turned and their candidate is getting mocked, clowned, and cooked in front of the entire country on his way to an asskicking at the hands of a Black woman from San Francisco, suddenly they can’t seem to find this board anymore!
In all seriousness, I take it as a good sign. Regardless of what Trump and Vance keep saying, Pubs know they’re in trouble. Enthusiasm is declining. That usually results in voter participation declining too. That needs to happen for the asskicking to fall into place.

I will add this to the DNC thread because he’s going to speak, but Gov Roy represented NC very well on Morning Joe this morning. He remarked how the NC delegation unanimously voted to accept Kamala as the candidate the day after Joe endorsed her. He also talked about how the extreme MAGA candidates for governor and superintendent of public schools would bring Democrat leaning voters to the polls in NC that will really help Kamala. Overall a good segment for Roy!

In all seriousness, I take it as a good sign. Regardless of what Trump and Vance keep saying, Pubs know they’re in trouble. Enthusiasm is declining. That usually results in voter participation declining too. That needs to happen for the asskicking to fall into place.

It feels like there's a real possibility that a bunch of MAGA weirdos will just run out of effs to give. If the news cycles keep being about how great Kamala's campaign is going, and how awful Donald's is going, there's a whole lot of conservatives who might just not even bother voting. I know a lot of them who have trouble voting for him anyway, and won't even bother if they think he's going to lose.

I will add this to the DNC thread because he’s going to speak, but Gov Roy represented NC very well on Morning Joe this morning. He remarked how the NC delegation unanimously voted to accept Kamala as the candidate the day after Joe endorsed her. He also talked about how the extreme MAGA candidates for governor and superintendent of public schools would bring Democrat leaning voters to the polls in NC that will really help Kamala. Overall a good segment for Roy!

Just to give you guys an idea of the change in energy (and confidence), Roy’s wife was not going to go to the DNC.

In a relatively last minute decision, she also went to the convention along with her chief of staff

Back