Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
Last edited:
I’ll be honest: I’ve been a little concerned about the heavy focus on women/minorities/lgbtq over the past few days.

Make no mistake, all of the speakers and presentations have been incredibly inspiring.

However, the young cis-het white male has been in the background. There’s been very little outreach to that demographic till now—and that’s a key demographic for Trump and Vance and FOX and all the hot stepford-wife right-wing correspondents.

The build-up to Walz and his own speech made me want to suit up and run through a wall for that guy.

Dems need to do more to foreground that if we hope to reach out to young white dudes.

I’ll be honest: I’ve been a little concerned about the heavy focus on women/minorities/lgbtq over the past few days.

Make no mistake, all of the speakers and presentations have been incredibly inspiring.

However, the young cis-het white male has been in the background. There’s been very little outreach to that demographic till now—and that’s a key demographic for Trump and Vance and FOX and all the hot stepford-wife right-wing correspondents.

The build-up to Walz and his own speech made me want to suit up and run through a wall for that guy.

Dems need to do more to foreground that if we hope to reach out to young white dudes.
Don't forget what Michelle said last night

Back