Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
I want a side-by-side pic/gif/meme of Gus Walz and Kyle Rittenhouse.

The genuine-ness, positivity, passion, and pride of the former’s tears versus the timidity, cravenness, and criminality of the latter.

Last edited:
WTF is this "I have done more for Israel than any person, and it's not close"? Surely he recognizes how ridiculous that is, right? This has to be a lie, not a delusion, and it's just contemptuous of his followers who now have to defend this shit.

WTF is this "I have done more for Israel than any person, and it's not close"? Surely he recognizes how ridiculous that is, right? This has to be a lie, not a delusion, and it's just contemptuous of his followers who now have to defend this shit.
I mean, at the very least, Moses might have something to say about that.

A REALLY good night at the convention with plenty of solid speeches. What a deep and impressive bench!

Walz was strong and seemed up to the task. I can see why he was chosen. I loved Pete's "You might recognize me from Fox News" line. I like Jefferies. I'm looking forward to him becoming Speaker.

Time for beddy-bye. Talk to everyone tomorrow/later today.

It’s just a matter of time, heck probably later today, that Trump does or says something to mock Gus.

Hopefully, more people are thinking this way.

I was so vehemently opposed to Obamacare, and then what do you know it made a bad insurance plan I had excellent. I had a yearly cap of 500k and a lifetime cap of 1 million. Obamacare wiped all of that out. That coupled with McCrory and Republicans slashing unemployment benefits around that time began my turn to the dark side lol.

Speaking of Gus, disgusted to see the MAGA twitter brigade attacking Gus for crying. Here's an article on the family that shows Gus is neurodivergent and has trouble regulating his emotions.

I did not know that Walz’s son was neurodivergent, but what kind of subhuman garbage does one have to be in order to mock and make fun of a kid for being overcome with emotion because they are proud of their father?

Back