Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
The mystery guest is Donald Trump. He will come out and say what he's been saying:
"They have lowered prices. They have made our country safer and the international safer"

Feels like Beyonce, as big as she is, would be a bit of an anticlimactic mystery guest. I remember her headlining a Hillary Clinton rally.

Don't get me wrong, I think Beyonce is a great headliner, but an "advertise the hell out of it" one, vs. a "keep it under wraps to make a huge splash" one.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Feels like Beyonce, as big as she is, would be a bit of an anticlimactic mystery guest. I remember her headlining a Hillary Clinton rally.

Don't get me wrong, I think Beyonce is a great headliner, but an "advertise the hell out of it" one, vs. a "keep it under wraps to make a huge splash" one.

Maybe I'm wrong.
It hits if she does Freedom, which is my guess.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Agreed. For some reason, I previously thought she was already scheduled to perform.

Beyonce would be cool. But Swift would be amazing, if she pointed out how pathetic it was for Trump to post a lie about her endorsement, then performing.

She could sing one of her disappointment in men songs to Trump.

Back