FBI says Trump struck by bullet or its fragment; Assassination Attempt Investigations

No it is not enough. We need to hear from him 50 more times that "he took a bullet for his country. "He took a bullet so you don't have to." "The Dems and Biden tried to take me out."

We need to keep hearing it until the election, and they will at every rally.

I never heard anyone say half his ear was missing.

So, it was a bullet according to the FBI. Is that enough now?
No, we need the release of the official medical report and a press conference where reporters can ask the medical staff specific questions about the nature of the injury and details about the treatment that was required.

The press should chase this shiny object like they did "but her emails"

" BUT HIS EAR ! "

No, we need the release of the official medical report and a press conference where reporters can ask the medical staff specific questions about the nature of the injury and details about the treatment that was required.

The press should chase this shiny object like they did "but her emails"

" BUT HIS EAR ! "
LOL! What do you expect to uncover with these questions? The FBI said he was hit by a bullet. It has been said that the ear was injured but not bad enough to need stitches. What more do you want to know about the ear? Does the extent of the injury change how close he was to dying?

I want to know if others were involved. This 20 year old doesn't really seem like he could have done this alone. That's what is important. Not exactly how many CCs of blood he lost. LOL!

LOL! What do you expect to uncover with these questions? The FBI said he was hit by a bullet. It has been said that the ear was injured but not bad enough to need stitches. What more do you want to know about the ear? Does the extent of the injury change how close he was to dying?

I want to know if others were involved. This 20 year old doesn't really seem like he could have done this alone. That's what is important. Not exactly how many CCs of blood he lost. LOL!
So you’re leaning towards this being an inside job, then?

So you’re leaning towards this being an inside job, then?
Didn't say that. No, I don't think the dems did this and I don't think Trump set this up. Those 2 are crazy things. I mean others were injured and died. They wouldn't have done that!

I do WONDER if he had others with him planning and doing this. It has come out now that others were suspicious at this rally. Not just Crooks.

I want to know if the injury was serious enough to require wearing an ear tampon at the convention.

I want to know the reason why the medical staff has not informed the public of his post injury health status. Did they perform a CT scan to rule out brain damage ?

This is very important !

BUT HIS EAR !

I never heard anyone say half his ear was missing.

So, it was a bullet according to the FBI. Is that enough now?

before:
3,973 Large Ears Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, And, 51% OFF

after :
Donald Trump Seen in Public Without Ear ...

I want to know if the injury was serious enough to require wearing an ear tampon at the convention.

I want to know the reason why the medical staff has not informed the public of his post injury health status. Did they perform a CT scan to rule out brain damage ?

This is very important !

BUT HIS EAR !
LOL!
OK. How many reports do you need to understand that his ear was cut by the bullet but didn't need stitches. The reports have also stated no further damage. That includes his brain. Doctors have stated that the ear bleeds a lot and yes needed to be covered. Again, how many do you need. I saw several in the days following the attempt. I have even seen many Dems saying all this. The FBI even had to come out and correct Wray. He was shot. It was a bullet, but fortunately it wasn't bad enough to need stitches. Honestly, I don't see anything else that COULD be reported.

I think you just won't accept anything unless the reports says "he really had no injury and set this up himself." Well, that's not happening because that isn't the truth! (Unless someone makes something up on X and then you will run with it like it is the truth!)

The FBI even had to come out and correct Wray.

I think I missed this...do you have a link?

I've never cared either way about this issue, the only thing that really matters to me is that someone shot at him and missed. But it does seem slightly more likely that he was hit by shrapnel, since 4 others in his immediate vicinity were treated for shrapnel wounds. But like I said, it's always been a minor issue for me.

I think I missed this...do you have a link?

I've never cared either way about this issue, the only thing that really matters to me is that someone shot at him and missed. But it does seem slightly more likely that he was hit by shrapnel, since 4 others in his immediate vicinity were treated for shrapnel wounds. But like I said, it's always been a minor issue for me.
It's literally the title and reason for this thread.

It's literally the title and reason for this thread.

The title of the thread is not specific about what hit him. My impression was that you were saying the FBI corrected Wray, I assumed by insisting that it was a bullet. But maybe I misread you. Are you open to the idea that it was shrapnel that caused his injury instead of a direct hit by a bullet?

The title of the thread is not specific about what hit him. My impression was that you were saying the FBI corrected Wray, I assumed by insisting that it was a bullet. But maybe I misread you. Are you open to the idea that it was shrapnel that caused his injury instead of a direct hit by a bullet?
The FBI said it was a bullet or a fragment of the bullet from the rifle of Crooks. FBI said it was not shrapnel. Wray insinuated there was a question it could be Shrapnel but the next day the FBI said "it was the bullet of fragment of the bullet from Crooks rifle."

So, no, I am not open to it being anything other than the bullet.

Back