GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 774
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

Aside from the host claiming some kooks represent all of Western Minnesota wanting to “accede” from Minnesota and join South Dakota, this quote is hilariously stupid …

“.. the support he [Walz] does have is in his bigger cities but the vast majority of the land mass of Minnesota does not like his leadership …”

Aside from the host claiming some kooks represent all of Western Minnesota wanting to “accede” from Minnesota and join South Dakota, this quote is hilariously stupid …

“.. the support he [Walz] does have is in his bigger cities but the vast majority of the land mass of Minnesota does not like his leadership …”

Wait, people moving from Minnesota to Wisconsin are “crowding Wisconsin’s rural areas?” Something makes me think this guy hasn’t been past the Milwaukee suburbs in a few decades.

Well, if he's lost the Ents, he might be in real trouble.

The latest conspiracy theory/deep state/faux anger topic for the far right.

First, I don't want the government making "misinformation" requests to social media sites. However, the Biden/Harris campaign wasn't a government entity at the time this was happening. They were a private entity and I think we all know that campaigns strive to hide damaging info - hence Trump paying off Stormy. Nobody was being stopped from saying whatever they wanted online or searching for whatever they wanted online, so I don't know if I love it, but don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be. It's basically a reverse, online marketing strategy.

It would be similar to Dell putting their computer ads in the feed of someone who recently searched for HP computers.

That was a classy answer. I would responded, "Steve, those voices you are hearing are not from the Vice-President. I'm begging you, get help."
All she had to say was "you are embarrassing your profession. Next question"

Back