GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 774
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Serious question(s): Are there liberal versions of this kind of insanity floating around on the internet? If I knew where to look, would I be able to find a bunch of liberals making weird photoshops of Dems as superheroes or strong(wo)men riding a badass animal or the like?
If there were, it would be the lead story on Fox News from now until November.

Serious question(s): Are there liberal versions of this kind of insanity floating around on the internet? If I knew where to look, would I be able to find a bunch of liberals making weird photoshops of Dems as superheroes or strong(wo)men riding a badass animal or the like?
The Dark Brandon memes are probably the closest, but almost everyone who spread those did so in jest. Maybe some of the Trumpers are doing the same, but they seem way more serious about it.

Well this guy is UK, but clearly MAGA-adjacent.

So now we are going from being anti LGBT back to being against interracial relationships in movies?!

1724952331805.png

The Right are only following their leader...

q=tbn:ANd9GcSuksfWSUhvY6-ukgxPAXkQs356w3C6TnufhQ&s.jpg
q=tbn:ANd9GcRZh72nQt4Otk4CukvYvkAJ9MhjV-EEmpt3VQ&s.jpg
ogOH2ID_PPhOSlsOrjSfSWOEp6iLPKjI2uMV5cvok&usqp=CAU.jpg
q=tbn:ANd9GcSM0C-ON0vU3baqTWJjdy8jE14fhPT2s6JQQQ&s.jpg

Back